Trouble Signing in to Xbox Live

Discus and support Trouble Signing in to Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Buckle up, I have a lot to say. I recently changed my microsoft account password. I can log in to my microsoft account and xbox live account with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drewski4, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Drewski4
    Drewski4 Guest

Buckle up, I have a lot to say.

I recently changed my microsoft account password. I can log in to my microsoft account and xbox live account with no trouble on chrome. The trouble lies within the desktop "Xbox" app, when I try to sign in it has my email in the top right corner and says "We couldn't sign you into to xbox live" with no option to enter my new password, sign out, or give me an error code to refer to. I've tried to find ways to unlink the microsoft account from the xbox app. I've tried to remove my user/account from my pc but with no option to even remove, i couldn't. Even in the "netplwiz" in the run application the "remove" option is grayed out. I have no option to stop microsoft apps from logging me in either. I just need a way to stop the xbox app from trying to sign into my account with my old password.

p.s. I've already deleted and cleared the app data of the xbox app

:)

Drewski4, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Sign in issues on xbox one

Hey there HxissGurl.

Sorry to hear the sign in trouble. Just so I can clarify, your husband is having trouble signing in with their Xbox Live Profile while you're having trouble staying signed into YouTube? What is the error when you try to sign into Xbox Live exactly?
  3. Mister Maka Win User

X-Box Live......

Heya OdinFinny.

Sorry about the Xbox Live troubles! Are you still having troubles signing into Xbox Live or has the issue cleared up for you? Let us know if you're still not able to sign in into Xbox Live and what the error message you're receiving is.
  4. Ghetto Product Win User

disconnected from Xbox live

In addition, Xbox live had a service alert that said users have trouble signing in to xbox live on their profile
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there christopherjoker.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with signing into Xbox Live. Our team is aware of some troubles signing in for Xbox 360 users. We're working to clear this up as quickly as possible, but keep an eye out over on
    service alert page for updates.
  6. HassanB Win User

Trouble with signing in on Xbox Live

Hi,

This seems to me that you're trying to create an account with an e-mail that has a gamertag attached to it already. If this is the e-mail your using to login to Xbox.com then the gamertag has already been randomly generated for you. This gamertag can be changed
    once within 30 days of it's account creation. You can follow the instructions
    here
    to change the gamertag.

Instead, you should be downloading your profile.

Push the middle button on your Xbox 360 Controller and go to Download Profile. If you don't see the Download Profile option press X to sign out of the current account you're signed into.

Just go through the prompts to enter in your e-mail/password and then you'll start seeing your profile being downloaded.
Thema:

1. Trouble Signing in to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Trouble Signing Live

2. Trouble signing in to Among Us with Xbox Live account on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing in to Among Us with Xbox Live account on Windows 10: I try to sign in to the account section on Among Us, and I get this message. What does this mean and what do I have to do? [img] 5cb3626e-cc40-48da-94ad-92072ac17502
  3. Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account: I cant play it say having trouble signing into xbox live account 9dc1cfb4-010c-4e82-b36f-130b8a6a0499
  4. Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live: Whenever I try to sign into an account on Xbox Live, it says, 'We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, Invalid JSON String'. There's only one of my accounts that will sign in no problem, but I...
  5. Xbox360 live sign in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live sign in trouble: Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support Is the message i am getting today. I can not sign in. I was...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  7. Having trouble signing in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to xbox live: Having trouble signing in to xbox live after a profile recognition error on my pc. Keep getting error code 0x80070002, which xbox support doesn't have any info on. Tried their advised steps with...
  8. Trouble signing up for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble signing up for xbox live: I just purchased an xbox gold membership, and I have no trouble signing into my Microsoft and Xbox accounts from my PC. However, when I try to sign up from my xbox 360 console, I get the following...
  9. Trouble sign out suddenly on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble sign out suddenly on xbox live: I can sign in on xbox live. When I am playing a match, suddenly xbox live sign out and I lost signal with the server. ) I am worried cause I am in first division and I have losted two match...
  10. Trouble signing into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble signing into xbox live: today my profile was fine. However I turned the console on this evening I cannot sign into live on my xbox one but can on others. And internet via phone. I don' understand what has happened. I've...