Trouble signing in.

Discus and support Trouble signing in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I could use some help. I reset my Xbox and it erased all my accounts. I was able to log into my account, but my dad could not log into his. He... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daddypops88, Jan 15, 2022.

1. daddypops88
    daddypops88 Guest

Trouble signing in.

Hello I could use some help. I reset my Xbox and it erased all my accounts. I was able to log into my account, but my dad could not log into his. He used the email that was connected with the account, and instead of signing him in, it made him a new account. We know his gamertag but cant sign in because the email that he would use is now the new account. What do we do?

:)

daddypops88, Jan 15, 2022
  2. xxScoobaStevexx Win User

trouble signing in

I am having the same problem, pretty much asking any questions about what is going on does no good. They dont give a straight answer. playstation is sure looking good right now.
  3. Maelbolgia Win User

Sign in troubles

Having same issue on Xbox one X. I’m able to sign in on regular Xbox one though. Very strange
  4. EntireKillerB Win User

Sign in troubles

Something something must be wrong with the servers nobody in the United States can sign in right now
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Signing in trouble!

6. daylitintheswmp Win User

trouble signing in

its via wireless and their are no codes. i tested the connection and it was good to go but when i try to connect it just says "can't connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or try downloading your profile again.
Thema:

Trouble signing in.

1. Trouble signing in. - Similar Threads - Trouble signing

2. Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble signing into minecraft using different account with same email.: Hi, So i am trying to sign into my PS4 minecraft using a microsoft account, Only problem is that the microsoft account i am trying to use to sign into minecraft is using an email i already used...
  3. Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing in on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing in on Windows 10: The subjects self explanatory, every time I try and play a game using the xbox app on windows 10, it gives me this error code 0x87dd0005, it won't sign in and I can't play anything, anyone got a...
  4. Trouble signing into Minecraft with Microsoft credentials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble signing into Minecraft with Microsoft credentials: My son purchased Minecraft on his PS4 and is not able to log in with my Microsoft email and PW. We've logged in on Minecraft for Xbox and Nintendo Switch and both work fine with my email and PW...
  5. I am having trouble starting up MSFS2020. Keep getting an error that I cant sign into xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble starting up MSFS2020. Keep getting an error that I cant sign into xbox...: I keep getting a sign in error with Xbox live. My MSFS2020 wont start? What gives?? This has been the situation for a couple of days. What am I doing wrong here? e0994751-7913-4bb3-ae43-96c22b390c07
  6. Trouble Signing in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Signing in to Xbox Live: Buckle up, I have a lot to say. I recently changed my microsoft account password. I can log in to my microsoft account and xbox live account with no trouble on chrome. The trouble lies within...
  7. Would you get into trouble if you sign in to your XBOX Account on a cracked game?What are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you get into trouble if you sign in to your XBOX Account on a cracked game?What are...: Hello! So,I am just asking if i wanna sign in to my microsoft account to a cracked game, would we get in trouble?What are the punishments if we do? I was planning to download some cracked...
  8. We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...: Can't sign into insider app cause I get this. https://imgur.com/a/Y8cgnsG Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out...
  9. Trouble signing in to Among Us with Xbox Live account on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing in to Among Us with Xbox Live account on Windows 10: I try to sign in to the account section on Among Us, and I get this message. What does this mean and what do I have to do? [img] 5cb3626e-cc40-48da-94ad-92072ac17502
  10. Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...: Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out and then sign back in." I've had no problems...