Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

Discus and support Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TimoTeufel, Jul 11, 2019.

1. TimoTeufel
    TimoTeufel Guest

Habe das gleiche Problem seit der neuen Xbox Konsole Begleiter App.

Bei mir bleibt die Anmeldung nicht gespeichert in der App.

Spiele ich Forza Motorsport 7 muss ich mich im Spiel anmelden, auch wenn ich mich vorher in der App eingeloggt habe.

Wenn ich dann Horizon 4 spielen möchte, muss ich mich wieder anmelden.

Was meinst du mit zurücksetzen? Nur die APP, oder dein komplettes System?

Ich versuche das Problem auch schon seit ein paar Tagen in den Griff zu bekommen.

An meinem zweiten PC habe ich das Problem nicht. Da funktioniert die Anmeldung von alleine.

------------

[Mod Translation - Have the same problem since the new Xbox console companion app.

For me the registration is not saved in the app.

If I play Forza Motorsport 7, I have to sign up for the game, even if I have previously logged into the app.

If I want to play Horizon 4, I have to sign up again.

What do you mean to reset? Only the APP, or your complete system?

I've been trying to get the problem under control for a few days already.

On my second PC, I do not have the problem.
    Since the registration works by itself.]

:)

TimoTeufel, Jul 11, 2019
  2. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

I sometimes have this problem i normally disconnect my phone from the internet and close the app then reconect to the internet and open the app and it works
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    TimoTeufel

Thanks for reaching out! We went ahead and split
    your post off into a new thread to help you resolve this issue with signing into the Xbox Console Companion app. Thanks for providing some details concerning the issue so far. That will help us to
    tailor our support specifically to you!

If I'm understanding the issue correctly, you're attempting to log into two different devices via the app. Please bear in mind that you can not be signed in simultaneously to two different devices and you will be logged out of your profile on one device
    when signing into another.

Can you please provide a bit more detail about the devices you're signing into: Xbox (Beta) app, Xbox Console Companion app, Xbox One console? What are you attempting to do: game play, streaming? Do you receive any error codes or messages when this
    occurs? What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Thanks again and we hope to hear back from you soon!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox Live in Windows 10]

Hi Lissandro,

What games are you trying to launch through the Xbox (Beta) app that won't sign you in to your account with the saved data?

Have you tried launching the games through desktop or Start menu shortcuts?

Have you tried logging into the Xbox Console Companion app with the account with the saved data? The Companion app connects you to Xbox Live and tracks your game progress when signed in through there so sign in and make sure you see your achievements from
    the Console Companion app.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Using my brother's game pass ultimate on my pc (he has an xbox one)

I would recommend changing the signed in account of the Xbox Console Companion app as well? That might be the authority account; I know I have signed into my childrens Xbox Live profile via the (now) Xbox Console Companion app to launch a game I own (and
    they do not) to play, and they earned achievements for their account. But again, just a thought, I haven't tested as them signed in, just myself, so you could very well be right.
Thema:

1. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app - Similar Threads - Trouble signing Console

2. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  3. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble: Whenever I play Microsoft Sudoku on my computer, it can never sign me in and always tells me to sign in on xbox.com and then restart the game and I've done that multiple times yet it still won't...
  5. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  6. Trouble signing in and using other features.

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble signing in and using other features.: Turned my Xbox on around an hour ago and despite having the option to instant sign me in it told me to sign in with a controller. It was taking a long time to load so I hard reset and when it...
  7. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  8. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  9. Sign-in and add new account troubles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-in and add new account troubles: I seem to be having difficulties with my account on my Xbox One X. I attempted to sign in earlier and was confronted with an error message, error number 0x801901F4.. I Googled advice and it led me...
  10. Sign in trouble Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in trouble Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have a new laptop and cannot sign in to play in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that I was using on my old laptop. Both Windows 10. ae645d9d-c693-4e19-b250-0c5e3bf1f933