Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

Discus and support Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TimoTeufel, Jul 11, 2019.

1. TimoTeufel
    TimoTeufel Guest

Habe das gleiche Problem seit der neuen Xbox Konsole Begleiter App.

Bei mir bleibt die Anmeldung nicht gespeichert in der App.

Spiele ich Forza Motorsport 7 muss ich mich im Spiel anmelden, auch wenn ich mich vorher in der App eingeloggt habe.

Wenn ich dann Horizon 4 spielen möchte, muss ich mich wieder anmelden.

Was meinst du mit zurücksetzen? Nur die APP, oder dein komplettes System?

Ich versuche das Problem auch schon seit ein paar Tagen in den Griff zu bekommen.

An meinem zweiten PC habe ich das Problem nicht. Da funktioniert die Anmeldung von alleine.

------------

[Mod Translation - Have the same problem since the new Xbox console companion app.

For me the registration is not saved in the app.

If I play Forza Motorsport 7, I have to sign up for the game, even if I have previously logged into the app.

If I want to play Horizon 4, I have to sign up again.

What do you mean to reset? Only the APP, or your complete system?

I've been trying to get the problem under control for a few days already.

On my second PC, I do not have the problem.
    Since the registration works by itself.]

:)

TimoTeufel, Jul 11, 2019
  2. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

I sometimes have this problem i normally disconnect my phone from the internet and close the app then reconect to the internet and open the app and it works
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    TimoTeufel

Thanks for reaching out! We went ahead and split
    your post off into a new thread to help you resolve this issue with signing into the Xbox Console Companion app. Thanks for providing some details concerning the issue so far. That will help us to
    tailor our support specifically to you!

If I'm understanding the issue correctly, you're attempting to log into two different devices via the app. Please bear in mind that you can not be signed in simultaneously to two different devices and you will be logged out of your profile on one device
    when signing into another.

Can you please provide a bit more detail about the devices you're signing into: Xbox (Beta) app, Xbox Console Companion app, Xbox One console? What are you attempting to do: game play, streaming? Do you receive any error codes or messages when this
    occurs? What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Thanks again and we hope to hear back from you soon!
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Does your computer successfully sign into the Xbox app or the Xbox Console Companion app? I would recommend running a test in the Settings > Network tab of the Xbox Console Companion app and see if there are any issues listed there that we can troubleshoot.

Is this a new issue, or have you been able to sign in previously?
Thema:

1. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app - Similar Threads - Trouble signing Console

2. Having trouble signing in heres error code.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble signing in heres error code.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live: Whenever I try to sign into an account on Xbox Live, it says, 'We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, Invalid JSON String'. There's only one of my accounts that will sign in no problem, but I...
  4. troubles signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubles signing in: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One and I went to play one of my backwards compatible games and it won't sign me in. a927e5f7-e910-4ab3-a6a9-f3afe5cd92b7
  5. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  6. Sign in troubles after the most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in troubles after the most recent update: I'm in the alpha skip-ahead ring and ever since I updated my console I haven't been able to log-in to my Xbox Live account. It asks me for my password, I type it in, hit enter, and then it asks me...
  7. Sign in troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in troubles: Ive been having troubles with adding my account to my home xbox. Whenever I click add new a loading screen pops up then goes away, another loading screen replaces it and then it back out to the...
  8. Xbox360 live sign in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live sign in trouble: Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support Is the message i am getting today. I can not sign in. I was...
  9. Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having trouble signing out/switching profiles?: If I have more than one profile signed in I sometimes can't sign out of one profile. Pressing the sign out button takes me to my other profile, but then it switches back to the one that should...
  10. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...