Trouble streaming Youtube from my xbox (via xbox companion) to my PC with Win10

Discus and support Trouble streaming Youtube from my xbox (via xbox companion) to my PC with Win10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having trouble streaming Youtube from my xbox (via xbox companion) to my PC with Win10. It says can not open this app (youtube on xbox) while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laksefest, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Laksefest
    Laksefest Guest

Im having trouble streaming Youtube from my xbox (via xbox companion) to my PC with Win10. It says can not open this app (youtube on xbox) while streaming. Error code: 0x87e10004. Does anyone know how to fix this? My Win10 version is 2004, build 19041.572,
    my xbox companion version is 4869.18001.00000. Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

:)

Laksefest, Oct 15, 2020
  2. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

xbox one to PC

Just an HDMI cable or you can stream your Xbox one on the same network at home from the console to the PC via the companion app.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Dudas de stream por twich

Hi There,

Yes this is possible, I stream like this all the time.

There are two ways to do this first is if you bought an external capture device.

Second way is how I do it, you can use the Xbox Companion app on your PC to remote play your Xbox, then use a streaming app on your pc to stream the Xbox Companion app. Just note that you may want to join party chats via the Xbox companion app instead of
    on your console and also continue to play via controller on your Xbox to not experience delays playing via the pc app.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
Thema:

1. Trouble streaming Youtube from my xbox (via xbox companion) to my PC with Win10 - Similar Threads - Trouble streaming Youtube

2. Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble actually connecting Xbox Beta Android app for streaming: I originally tried the Xbox Beta app for streaming, but got stuck on "press enable on your system". After some googling it seemed I had to join the insider thing to stream, but never got a system...
  3. Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming trouble, won't stream via PC: So. I've tried very hard for a week. I've connected my Xbox to my PC via the Companion app. I've got all the settings in my Xbox set to connect to apps, but I still have no stream option from the...
  4. I'm having trouble joining the Xbox streaming service for my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble joining the Xbox streaming service for my phone: I'm trying to join the streaming service on my phone. I have the app and I have Xbox insiders hub installed, but when I try using the streaming app, it doesn't show my games or anything. Am I...
  5. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  6. Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...: Any way to fix this? Been happening for the past couple of hours. submitted by /u/Pyrocy779 [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble setting up game streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble setting up game streaming.: I am trying to do game streaming, however it says my ring/place isn't supported. I live in Brighton (England) so I'm pretty sure it's not that, but what can I do to get it? (I am in Omega preview)...
  8. I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to stream to my phone: So I've been trying to stream xbox games to my phone. But I'm having trouble figuring it out. Someone explain it to me like I'm five. Android btw submitted by /u/yellowidkwhy [link] [comments]
  9. Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    Im having trouble with the console streaming side of the streaming app.: I just received confirmation that i can use the project xcloud service on the newly released streaming app, but i am unable to use the "steam from console" feature even though i am an insider. Is...
  10. Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble getting console streaming set up...: Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've: 1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app on my android phone 3) Logged in to my...