Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem updating my Microsoft store app in my Xbox one S it starts the download but after two seconds it just says "Installation Stopped"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LLAMPOL, Sep 10, 2019.

1. LLAMPOL
    LLAMPOL Guest

Hi, i have a problem updating my Microsoft store app in my Xbox one S it starts the download but after two seconds it just says "Installation Stopped" and if i try to start the download again the message just keeps popping up, and if i try to open the
    Microsoft store app i just get "Something went wrong, Give it another try" and i get the error code "0x80070003" i already deleted my profile and downloaded it again and restarted the xbox but nothing seems to work i still cant update nothing and i cant open
    the Microsoft store, i dont know what else to do, thanks for the time.

:)

LLAMPOL, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello LLAMPOL,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I recommend performing a
    soft factory reset
    . This will reset the operating system and
    delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. You will have to re-sign into your account, so make sure you know the email and password before performing this step. This will also reset the
    home Xbox settings.

Please note that if you are part of the preview program, you should
    report this issue
    through the insider hub, as well as to the

insider reddit
    instead of doing the factory reset.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, select
      reset and keep my games and apps
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. LLAMPOL Win User

Already did all the steps and nothing worked, and i also noticed that the only solution to that error code is for Xbox 360, not One like my console, but thanks for your time.
  5. SonicNerfherder Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

If you are having trouble installing/opening the app use the microsoft store
  6. scottsfree1 Win User

My xbox app error code 0x404

Hello Teknodo

is there any chance that your xbox app or microsoft store needs an update ?

to check open your microsoft store app and click the more icon in the top right ( looks like this ....) then click downloads and updates then click get updates

and update the apps if needed , this happened to me before and this fixed it. Hope it helps
Thema:

1. Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Trouble updating opening

2. Sign in troubles after the most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in troubles after the most recent update: I'm in the alpha skip-ahead ring and ever since I updated my console I haven't been able to log-in to my Xbox Live account. It asks me for my password, I type it in, hit enter, and then it asks me...
  3. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  4. Trouble installing and updating games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing and updating games: Is anyone else having really bad speeds updating games and installing games my download speed is 70 mbps but there only going at about 2 to 3 megs. 479780f9-59fd-4827-87c1-f942eb5eb8d5
  5. Having trouble running update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble running update: Hi Everyone, I bought a used Xbox 360 with Kinect - I only bought it to play one game - Baller Beats - my daughter wants to use it to practice basketball. I hooked it up and connected to the...
  6. Trouble updating and installing gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating and installing gears 4: Needed update to play Gears 4. Stopped after 16 MB. Have tried resetting console and modem. Deleted game and now just fails to install it. Have tried installing from disc, disc works but fails to...
  7. Trouble with updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with updates?: So, my console used to work just fine. Worked smoothly, could connect to microsoft store and other sites (through youtube, twitch and microsoft edge), no problem at all. But for the third time...
  8. Having trouble with update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with update.: im currently having trouble updating my console. It is an xbox one s and it wont update. When i start my xbox it tells me the usual. That there is an update but every time i download the update it...
  9. having troubles getting my xbox one to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    having troubles getting my xbox one to update: I've been having trouble getting my xbox one original to update to the latest firmware but it's been crashing mid way through installing it and it keeps giving me this error code 0x80070079...
  10. System update trouble PLZ HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update trouble PLZ HELP: My Xbox One S is having trouble with a required update it gets to 46% and stops. I thought it was something to do with the storage but I factory reset it and also keep apps and games reset and...