Trouble viewing Xbox profile through mobile devices

Discus and support Trouble viewing Xbox profile through mobile devices in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep jump to https://beta.support.xbox.com/ every time i try to access on xbox.com - xbox tag- my xbox. Every link under just keep jumping to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by weiCheng5, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. weiCheng5
    weiCheng5 Guest

I keep jump to https://beta.support.xbox.com/ every time i try to access on xbox.com - xbox tag- my xbox. Every link under just keep jumping to the same web i linked up there.
    I tried the same action in my ipad and my phone, its the same no working. Its unplesent

:)

2. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

Could you tell me what exactly appears when you start the xbox app from mobile phones?
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Hi weiCheng5,

Try to clear your browser cache. You can also log into xbox.com using
    https://account.xbox.com
    . Let us know if the issue persists.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

Unfortunately the Xbox mobile app is very slow and often has issues. Have you tried restarting your phone or waiting for an hour or so to see if the problem goes away? Also are you having trouble sending and viewing messages on console as well or just
    mobile?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Myservice.xbox.com website down for at least 3 days now!

Heya Spontanekstase!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the Xbox Online Service Center. If you're accessing from a mobile device please try from a computer, as mobile phones can cause some trouble.

If you're still having trouble accessing with the website please create a new thread describing the issue,as this thread is quite old. Thank you!
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Xbox perks problem

Is it available to claim through a mobile device.
Thema:

1. Trouble viewing Xbox profile through mobile devices - Similar Threads - Trouble viewing profile

2. Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For: So I got the digital version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint last year and since then, have deleted it, but now when i look, it's trying to charge me again, and I don't know how to fix...
  3. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...
  4. Hearts of Iron IV - trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed-...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV - trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed-...: I have problems to run the game Hearts of Iron IV trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed. a51c27f6-623f-4db9-97f3-188bfa482556
  5. Trouble getting the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble getting the minecraft beta: So i downloaded insider and joined the minecraft beta and it never showed the new version on minecraft. I tried reinstalling the game and forcing a download but no luck submitted by /u/lytler...
  6. trouble buying skate 3 for xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble buying skate 3 for xbox one s: so basically im trying to buy skate 3 for my xbox one s but when i go to the page it says where it should say "buy" it says "view price" so i press view price and i get on there and she i need to...
  7. Having trouble with 2factor id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with 2factor id: We receved 2fa verification by email but when we went to exbox it didnt work.it prompted us to do 2fa again Even though the email said we were good to go.can anyone help? Thanks...
  8. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  9. Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble finding out if im banned for somthing or not: IM STARTING TO GET EXTREAMLY AGERVATED BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING KICKED OUT OF MINECRAFT WHENEVER I GO ON A [Mod Removed] SERVER!!!!! 7bb3d464-7fd8-4507-ba19-ad4dfcc49b96
  10. Trouble launching game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble launching game: Good evening I am currently Facing a problem when launching any game. The console works perfectly fine when starting, but when selecting any game it will freeze and then to a black screen with a...