Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

Discus and support Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to clear my saved data through storage, so I can start the game anew, but am struggling to do so. After clearing data, I get the login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkestDock675, May 11, 2022.

1. Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

I am attempting to clear my saved data through storage, so I can start the game anew, but am struggling to do so.
    After clearing data, I get the login error that says this: "Login failed, check your info" there are also multiple times where it says connection is failing for some reason as it takes an age to even get to that point.

After various attempts to clear it, both on console only and deleting said data everywhere, somehow my data ends up coming back after deleting and re-installing the game.

:)

DarkestDock675, May 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, DarkestDock675. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Can you please follow these steps, please?

First, remove the saves again from everywhere:

My Games and Apps.

Click on Installed games.

Find Warframe.

Select Menu (three lines) and choose Manage Games.

Scroll down to Saves.

On the saved File, press the A button and select Delete Save data.

Now choose “Delete everywhere“.

Confirm the action and click on Yes.

Go into your Xbox settings > General > Network Settings and select Go Offline.

Play the game for a while and go to Network Settings and select Go Online.

When the synchronization starts, cancel it.

Then a two-choice dialog will appear on the screen saying that the game being played does not match the game stored on the cloud. Choose to stick with the game currently underway. It will overwrite the cloud save.

See if this helps and let me know.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Sync data issue

Hello SPECTRE_KENNEDY,

Thank you for keeping up with us. The option to clear local saved data removes saved data from the console itself. As long as the console has a connection to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you have any games that you have
    played while offline, we recommend going online with those games to upload the saved data to the cloud. Once all you saved data is secured on the cloud, we suggest clearing the local saved games. Sometimes an account may have trouble with collecting the saved
    data from the cloud. This is where clearing local saved games can help. The option to clear local saved games will re-sync the saved data from the cloud to your account. We hope this helps!
  4. AddíGómez G. Win User

Syncing problems, error 0x80831002

I couldn't pass any game to the internal storage. It happened again the trouble with the local saved data, I had to clear the data and again, the E105 came up.
  5. ethanpeterson@rocket Win User

Xbox one freeze with buzzing sound

Mine it with warframe, when I turned it off, and now when I try to play warframe I get "we couldn't get your latest saved data try again or use this game or app offline. Also some screen snow lines when the buzzing happened. :/
  6. NuclearEspresso Win User

Clearing Local 360 Save Data

Thank you very much, I will try and sort it out!

I also have one more question, is there an option to transfer my cloud save data to my console's hard drive, instead of the cloud?
Thema:

1. Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data - Similar Threads - Trouble clearing Warframe

2. Minecraft troubles

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft troubles: Hello, My Minecraft instance has been having a issue with loading up. Whenever I load in my game i try to join my game and i see one colour usually green. I would gladly accept any form of...
  3. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...: Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help...
  4. Game Sharing trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing trouble: I was locked out of all my games including ones i purchased while game sharing. (Log in with correct user or play online) How may I fix this and get my games back....
  5. Trouble with disc downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with disc downloading: I have a disc that is saying dirty or damaged disc, but after I click OK on the pop up the game starts downloading. After downloading for 1 gb it says installation stopped and won't start again....
  6. Trouble Logging into Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Logging into Xbox: I have been trying to play Minecraft and whenever I try to login it says: "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live we cant sign you in to Xbox live right now. try again in a while. if that might help...
  7. Trouble Installing a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Installing a Game: I have Minecraft on my Xbox and I'm trying to get it on PC but I'm not sure how and I'm having trouble actually doing it. 62428162-7e1d-4f1e-a499-5cfabdce8ff2
  8. help. trouble formatting Seagate drive

in XboX Insiders
    help. trouble formatting Seagate drive: So I need help if u will. On my old Xbox one I had the Seagate drive with 1TB and was able to download games onto my Xbox filling the storage and able to play them. Now, I've upgraded to Xbox one...
  9. Minecraft login trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login trouble: When trying to launch minecraft after downloading it from the microsoft store and it having downloaded additional recourses I face a problem. I am greeted by two buttons: "mojang-login" and...
  10. Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account: When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this 2cc5a6af-e3cc-4471-97cc-bd32be1e53fe