trouble with game streaming in pc app

Discus and support trouble with game streaming in pc app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I occasionally use game streaming from my series s to my pc. I did an update this morning and now it's disappeared. has anybody else had this problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edh1997, Jan 8, 2022.

1. /u/edh1997
    /u/edh1997 Guest

I occasionally use game streaming from my series s to my pc. I did an update this morning and now it's disappeared. has anybody else had this problem and if so, have they found a fix or just the waiting game for right now? i also tried to use the console companion that I used to use for Xbox one and that doesn't show the console at all (ads say it's solely for Xbox one so I was stretching/hoping that it would work)

submitted by /u/edh1997
    [link] [comments]

/u/edh1997, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Mister Maka Win User

we couldn't stream from your console try again later

Hey everyone. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with streaming to the Xbox App.

So that we can best help out please be sure to run through all the steps for
    Troubleshooting Xbox App
    . Be sure to try a direct wired connection for both your Xbox One and PC. Let us know how it goes :)
  3. G1 GlaciusPrime Win User

Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

No, it's not the game streaming that's not working. I've never had an issue streaming with the Xbox app on PC. It's the new Wireless Display app on Xbox One that I'm having the issue with. My PC just will not connect to it.
  4. leeSki1 Win User

Xbox app not updating after win 10 update

Oh thats ok then.

Im having trouble streaming my xbox one to pc, but knowing my app is up to date, ill try some other remedies.

Thanks for quick response.

Cheers
  5. blueamcat Win User

: Necesito ayuda para conectar mi xbox one a traves de HDMI al ordenador o pc

6. NaZoooom Win User

cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

Thema:

1. trouble with game streaming in pc app - Similar Threads - trouble game streaming

2. Trouble logging into Xbox360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox360 games: I have tried everything and my Xbox log into 360 games through game pass no matter what I do is there anyway to fix this 270a273e-641e-4f4f-978d-a8e175cc2dca
  3. Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....: I started having this problem in October 2021, the problem is when ever i try and join a network Game of minecraft on my xbox one it says that this account cannot join the game due to privacy...
  4. trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...: my new xbox elite serie 2 is connected on my pc on window 10, but it is really annoying because i can not use it properly. For exemple while i am playing apex legends, using simultaneously the...
  5. having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble connecting to most steam multiplayer games: for some unknown reason; i cannot connect to most multiplayer games from steam; steam is saying they can't help me, and i'm starting to get fustrated; i'm using a ethernet connection; i ended up...
  6. Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate: I have just redeemed a year of Xbox gold and want to purchase game pass ultimate to convert the year. When I go to purchase it, it loads the part with the payment details but before I can select...
  7. Trouble Game Sharing using two PC's within the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Game Sharing using two PC's within the Xbox App: I have games pass for PC and bought the Witch Queen Expansion for Destiny 2 on my PC. Now, Games Pass games can be played together with my friend on her own PC. I own everything, she is added as...
  8. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  9. Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...: Any way to fix this? Been happening for the past couple of hours. submitted by /u/Pyrocy779 [link] [comments]
  10. Having trouble setting up game streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble setting up game streaming.: I am trying to do game streaming, however it says my ring/place isn't supported. I live in Brighton (England) so I'm pretty sure it's not that, but what can I do to get it? (I am in Omega preview)...