trouble with game

Discus and support trouble with game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i’m logging on to black ops cold war it is say : The item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesHarbin1, Jun 18, 2021.

1. JamesHarbin1
    JamesHarbin1 Guest

trouble with game

when i’m logging on to black ops cold war it is say : The item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. (0X80070570)

and i uninstalled my game and now it’s saying installation stopped

:)

JamesHarbin1, Jun 18, 2021
  2. zanedrummerdx Win User

Troubles With a Game

My recomendation is NOT play COD. Worst series for hacking/modding series ever
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Game trouble

Heya!

Let's have you follow all of the steps on the
    Game freeze guide
    and see if we can get your games working once more.

To be sure, is your console plugged into the wall directly? We would recommend never using extension cables or surge protectors with the console as it can cause issues with games and apps.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  4. ScotchJ Win User

trouble with game

Having the same issue, been like this for a few days now.
  5. ieatpie69 Win User

Troubles With a Game

i agree with no bounds ive seen the hacks in it such as the texts saying go to a site and join there clan and stuff popping up across the screen
  6. noboundz Win User

Troubles With a Game

CoD 4 is probably the most hacked/ modded game on Xbox Live. Best to avoid it.
Thema:

trouble with game

1. trouble with game - Similar Threads - trouble game

2. Trouble installing games to different drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble installing games to different drive: Hi all, I've recently gotten a new computer and im trying to download games to my hard drive on the xbox app, but to no avail. even though i change where i want games to install/download, it...
  3. Trouble Capturing with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Capturing with Xbox Game Bar: I recently attempted to move my captures folder for Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 to my external USB drive. When I tried to move it, the folder appeared on the USB Drive, but my captures no longer...
  4. Any one else having trouble with games that transferred from XBox One S?

in XboX Insiders
    Any one else having trouble with games that transferred from XBox One S?: I transferred Skyrim over from XBox One. It looks amazing on Series X. Running it with no mods, it crashes after an hour or so of gameplay. No issues with any other games we play that long....
  5. Would you get into trouble if you sign in to your XBOX Account on a cracked game?What are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you get into trouble if you sign in to your XBOX Account on a cracked game?What are...: Hello! So,I am just asking if i wanna sign in to my microsoft account to a cracked game, would we get in trouble?What are the punishments if we do? I was planning to download some cracked...
  6. save game troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    save game troubles: i was playing borderlands 2 on my xbox one and got hit by a train. my game crashed and when i loaded it back up my save was gone. i went the the xbox 360 menu and went to saved games. the backup...
  7. Gaming troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming troubles: Hello I have issues. with some games - some works properly but for example Fallout 4 i cant make a dialogue with Codsworth and unable to go on with playing, another example ARK survival evolved...
  8. people having trouble connecting to my games

in XboX Insiders
    people having trouble connecting to my games: to fix it i had to restart xbox, it got on my nerves so i left insiders to see if that was the problem and it was, i am also getting bad framerate in outriders every now and than i am hoping it...
  9. Trouble installing disk games been having issues a while now with certain games

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble installing disk games been having issues a while now with certain games: Mk11 ultimate edition will not install on disk I’ve even tried just installing the base game and dlc later but it will not start the install, the same problem occurs with warriors orochi 4...
  10. Trouble with linked Epic Games account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with linked Epic Games account.: I'm trying to link my epic games account to my Xbox live account, but Epic says my xbl account is already associated with another Epic Games account. How do I unlink it from the other mystery...