Trouble with headset, I have Xbox one x

Discus and support Trouble with headset, I have Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; was playing last nite modern warfare and system crashed my xbox x had a complete shut down and only way to turn the console on was by the button on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE DOORNAIL, Oct 28, 2019.

1. THE DOORNAIL
    THE DOORNAIL Guest

was playing last nite modern warfare and system crashed my xbox x had a complete shut down and only way to turn the console on was by the button on the xbox, all my settings have well not the same cant see to join party chats, any advice on how to getting
    the headset working?? Guys

:)

THE DOORNAIL, Oct 28, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. Dynamic Sausage Win User

headsets

Polk have also fully partnered with Microsoft for their headset and sound bar for Xbox One. It certainly seems to be the favourite at the moment. The biggest trouble I'm having is that I can't find out if it's a wired headset or not!?
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

Muted microphone symbol

If you still have trouble with the headset you can try the steps at this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

voice chat on xbox one x

The Xbox Ones S and X are not supplied with a headset and you would need to purchase a compatible headset
  6. XBF Aaron G Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

The audio button should still be located right under notifications, above xbox settings from the tab.

It only displays when you have a headset plugged into the controller. Some headsets ive trouble shot that they couldn't hear or talk that audio button would fail to show up.

Wired headset trouble shooting
Thema:

1. Trouble with headset, I have Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Trouble headset

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubles signing in: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One and I went to play one of my backwards compatible games and it won't sign me in. a927e5f7-e910-4ab3-a6a9-f3afe5cd92b7
  3. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...
  4. Trouble connecting my headset to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting my headset to controller: I have purchased three brand new headsets for my xbox one controller and none of them work. It is so very frustrating! I can plug them into my playstation and all of them work with that, but...
  5. Headset Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Trouble: I plugged in my new headset to talk to my friend and i can hear him but he can’t hear me 85d91804-4731-424a-a253-1dac8d779a71
  6. Trouble with headset and adapters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with headset and adapters: Hey I'm having some trouble with my headset and adapters. I had my original Xbox one controller with adapter in that stopped working I could hear the game through the headset but not people in the...
  7. Headset trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset trouble: i think that the xbox one adapter ruined my 2 headsets as when i was using your the adapter with them they have slowly stopped working, first mic stopped, then they started to only work through...
  8. Hyper X Cloud headset trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper X Cloud headset trouble: So I have had the Cloud for awhile now and never had any problems until recently, The sound keeps coming through only one side (the right) but if I move the controller or move the audio splitter...
  9. Trouble using the Xbox One stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble using the Xbox One stereo headset: I have the Xbox One stereo headset and I'm having trouble with it. For some reason I can't turn up the chat volume itself. The chat and game volume goes up at the same level. I tried clearing the...
  10. Headset Troubles: Headset Adapter, Default Headset, Nothing Transmits Voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Troubles: Headset Adapter, Default Headset, Nothing Transmits Voice: I've been having problems getting chat to work. I keep testing Party and Skype test calls to see if I can fix it, but nothing works. I can hear on whatever headset just fine, but nothing registers...