trouble with usb stick

Discus and support trouble with usb stick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am having trouble with my 2 usb sticks they're both the same model and do the same thing. Every time i reset my console or plug them in i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PouletFris, Jun 22, 2014.

1. PouletFris
    PouletFris Guest

trouble with usb stick

i am having trouble with my 2 usb sticks they're both the same model and do the same thing.

Every time i reset my console or plug them in i have to format them again the usb keys are s50 16gb lexar

:)

PouletFris, Jun 22, 2014
  2. conradslater
    conradslater Guest
    TITANIC GLITCH!!! (Not even sure What to do at this point...)

Have you tried copying the USB to your hard drive and loading it from there. That's what I would try. I have had trouble with USB sticks loading and saving slowly.

conradslater, Jun 22, 2014
  3. usb problems on the xbox 360

im having trouble with my usb stick im trying to transfer data from the usb to the xbox 360 hard drive but when i plug the usb in and go to storage to veiw files it shows that it is empty its a 2g sanddisk cruzerglide usb stick its formatted to fat32 i just
    want the files from my computer that i put on the stick to show up on the xbox

sk8deathwishbro, Jun 22, 2014
  4. PouletFris
    PouletFris Guest

trouble with usb stick

forget it the problem is solved i had to format them on windows and clear the bad sectors

PouletFris, Jun 22, 2014
  5. PouletFris Win User

trouble with usb stick

forget it the problem is solved i had to format them on windows and clear the bad sectors
  6. conradslater Win User

TITANIC GLITCH!!! (Not even sure What to do at this point...)

Have you tried copying the USB to your hard drive and loading it from there. That's what I would try. I have had trouble with USB sticks loading and saving slowly.
  7. voteDC Win User

how do i know what usb flash drives will work

SanDisk make the official Microsoft USB stick, so if you do as Eezak has said you should have no trouble.
  8. FlamePwnage Win User

So, i am getting an Xbox update error wich is blocking me from playing online!

thanls reaper loc, ill try that, with the usb stick, because the usb stick isn't working so ill try that and usb stick.
  9. DBurleson Win User

USB stick

[quote user="gpepe79"]

hey!
    I'm new xbox360 user and have a question:
    The machine has original Xbox 360 S (downloaded games do not go on it),
    and the problem is my internet is quite poor, I can not download from Xbox LIVE,
    but as I considered the content!
    Well: could my friend in some way for me to download games from Xbox LIVE and adds on things
    (because his net is stronger),
    if I give him the login information? In other words,
    if I give it a 16 GB USB stick, he can download the game for me, of course, with Microsoft Point?
    He don't have an Xbox consol!
    Thank you in advance for your answers
    Peter
    [/quote]

Making the OP readable..

He will need a console for this to work but if he did have a console it would indeed work and you could play full retail games off a USB that has a 2.0 transfer rate.
Thema:

trouble with usb stick

1. trouble with usb stick - Similar Threads - trouble usb stick

2. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  3. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  4. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  5. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  6. Trouble downloading update to usb drive webpage not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading update to usb drive webpage not available: I cannot download the 360 update to my PC. I get webpage not available on screen. http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/1/5/6152F995-A2B7-4DF7-8DE3-3DAC8E22CFC2/SystemUpdate_17349_USB.zip...
  7. Xbox One S Controller bluetooth/USB connection trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller bluetooth/USB connection trouble: Hello everyone, This is my problem: when I pair my Xbox controller with Windows 10 (Pro, 64-bit) via Bluetooth, and then (when the battery needs to be charged) I connect it via USB, the Bluetooth...
  8. Trouble with Game Data from USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with Game Data from USB: I am having trouble getting an Xbox 360 to read the game saves that I have on my USB. I moved a downloaded game and my profile onto a USB in order to play on the Xbox at my family's home. It...
  9. Trouble getting my USB devices to all show at once

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble getting my USB devices to all show at once: So it's my first post so my apologies for if I'm stupid but eh I'll give this a shot. I know I should just get a bigger hard drive (I have a 20gb right now) but it's just cheaper and easier for...
  10. Trouble with game installed to USB drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with game installed to USB drive: Hi Guys, Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, After installing a game to my USB drive(Fifa 13) I try to play it and it comes up with an error "The game is currently not working, please...