troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership

Discus and support troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Game-Pass for the amount of 10 €. I gave the code of the gift pass to the xbox one, but the xbox recognized it as if players credit. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RealCrib5692391, Jun 14, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

1. troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership

I bought a Game-Pass for the amount of 10 €. I gave the code of the gift pass to the xbox one, but the xbox recognized it as if players credit. When I buy Gamepass membership, He asks me always an extra payment-method while I jus entered that code of the
    gift card. How can I fix this. I don't have a creditcard of a paypal account because I am under administration. Can somebody help me with this?

:)

RealCrib5692391, Jun 14, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  2. RealCrib5692391 Win User

Hi Brad

I have enough credit (total 20 €) to pay the tax what comes with the membership. That's for 1 month. Still, he asks an alternative payment method. I always got stuck there on that point. I don't want paypal 'cause I find that not safe. I don't have a creditcard
    'cause it is not allowed without permission of my administrator. So, do you find a way out of this?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Crib,

There should be a way to uncheck the auto renew. Usually it is a little box stating the subscription will auto renew. All you need to do is uncheck that box.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Crib,

thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Looks like you redeemed a gift card for $10. Now when you are trying to purchase the subscription there may be tax involved. Also if you have the auto renew selected it will want a form of payment for the
    subscription to renew on. First make sure there is enough currency on the account to cover the tax. Then if don't want to use another payment instrument. Uncheck auto renew.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Games not free with Xbox game pass

The Xbox Gamepass is not for the Xbox 360. This feature / membership is for Xbox One only.
  6. DrCalypso Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I'm getting the exact same error whenever trying to access anything on the store or related to the store, or my gamepass membership. so far no reply from the xbox support twitter team :/
Thema:

1. troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership - Similar Threads - troubles gamepass membership

2. Trouble Installing Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Installing Xbox (Beta): I'm updated to the latest version of Windows. Went to download the app and the app will not load all the way. I am getting Windows Pop Up Alert claiming that specified user does not have a valid...
  3. Trouble with backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with backwards compatible game: So I've been playing borderlands 2 on my xbox one and it's been working fine but now when I get on it says that it can't connect to the internet on the xbox 360 menu but my xbox one is connected...
  4. Trouble processing payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble processing payment: I want to buy a subscrition but I have a message that says "we're having trouble processing your payment..." And a number in the image below. What to do? [img] 439850f0-048f-4b2f-97b4-6a8ab42be4a9
  5. XBox Store Displaying ERROR CODE == 0x00000007 XBox Admin Game Support Trouble Shooter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Store Displaying ERROR CODE == 0x00000007 XBox Admin Game Support Trouble Shooter...: While in Xbox Store Online... I Want to See a Full Video Preview!!! Every Time, I go to preview of a new game or movie in the Xbox Store.... My Xbox One Stops Short of the Full Preview and...
  6. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.": I can not get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. [img] 4e966fbc-a2e2-4a08-b2f3-6932b4dce1a5
  7. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  8. am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection: yed the extra add on assingments game play still cannot get past level 50 090a4c96-9e98-4aba-8750-01c85674d6e5
  9. Xbox gamepass trouble.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass trouble.: Hello! so today i tried to launch Sea of Thieves via the xbox gamepass, then i got this:Sea of thieves is currently not available in your account.Here's the error code in case you need it...
  10. Xbox Gamepass trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass trouble: Hello here ! For a few days now, I have problems with my Xbox GamePass subscription. Indeed, when I want to access my GamePass games, an error message appears, telling me that I have to renew my...