Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox

Discus and support Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It all started when I started xbox and the green start screen wouldnt load into the home screen , then I held Bind + Eject then I clicked the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Engel, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Connor Engel
    Connor Engel Guest

It all started when I started xbox and the green start screen wouldnt load into the home screen , then I held Bind + Eject then I clicked the power button to turn my xbox on, it brought me to the troubleshooting screen I've restarted and turned my xbox
    off many times still no success I even tried factory reseting and everytime I clicked on either option to keep my games or wipe everything it restarts my console when I click on it and still brings me back to the troubleshooting screen, I tried to use a 32
    gig usb drive that I formatted and set to a NTFS file system on my computer and downloaded the system update to and extracted it and copied it to the usb drive, I removed it restarted my console once again and it keeps bringing me to the troubleshoot screen
    I put my usb in and click on the option to do an offline update and it still doesn't work at all, I've power cycled my xbox holding the home button for 10 seconds and unplugging my xbox for 30 seconds many times that didnt work, if anyone on the internet can
    help me out with this I'd appreciate it I've spent ours online looking for ways to fix this and nothing works, its frustrating, thank you

:)

Connor Engel, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Connor Engel Win User

5 hours in and still no working console. I dont know the problem it takes me back to the same trouble shooting screen when I try and factory reset it's frustrating. I cant even get to the green loading screen anymore I boot up my xbox and it takes me straight
    to that troubleshooting screen
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

nothing is wired only wireless I only have 2 cords the hdmi cord and power cord
    Are you able to connect to network hardware with ethernet cable?

Turn off console, connect with ethernet cable (wired), and factory refresh again.

You may need to power cycle your network hardware to reestablish internet and XBOX Live connection.
  4. zeroice007 Win User

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

6. Jvhooghten Win User

Today I called help desk.. I think we have the same issue. It happened to me saterdaynight very late. I've over 400 digital games that won't startup. Error 0x8027025A. helpdesk took 45 minites to do all the above which I before had tried. No solution..
    The person trying to help said I was going to hear from them by mail.. Its like you say very frustrating..to say the least.
Thema:

1. Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting problems nothing

2. Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop: So I went to install the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta and my Xbox was starting to cancel downloads so I restarted it, ever since then it boots up into a troubleshooting screen. Here is what I have...
  3. Troubleshooting with updates on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting with updates on the Xbox One: Hello! I'm having an update issue with my Xbox One. For the past week or so, whenever i attempted an update, i got an error message saying there something went wrong, and it gave me a source OS...
  4. Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please? (Troubleshooting): I have been having problems with my Xbox lately, it has started making me lose my progress on games, a lot more... Now it has started to go onto the troubleshooting screen (it has happened once;...
  5. Troubleshoot not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshoot not working: I followed all the steps right to troubleshoot my Xbox one but when i hear the 2nd “power noise” my xbox turns off 290e7dec-147f-46b3-a606-ff35ea43c4ac
  6. Voice chat not working after multiple troubleshooting tries.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat not working after multiple troubleshooting tries.: Before anyone sends me a link to the simple “try these steps” link, I already have. Heres the current situation, I can hear people both in party and game chat. They cannot hear me. My profile...
  7. My xbox one has problems with troubleshooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one has problems with troubleshooting: Hi I m an Italian guy( so be gentle with my english) and yesterday I tried to run my xbox, that instead of showing me the normal green screen it opens to me the troubleshooting menu. How can I...
  8. accessing troubleshooting menu problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    accessing troubleshooting menu problems: I am in the preview program and the latest update has given me the black screen loading issue. I tried to offline install the osu and it failed. I tried to reset the unit keeping files and it...
  9. Xbox app crahes on Windows 10. Troubleshooter couln't find problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crahes on Windows 10. Troubleshooter couln't find problem.: The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not opening. Seems to crash immediately. I tried the trouble-shooter, but no luck. b5f265a1-d5e6-4a8c-92e5-2eb5b07989d4
  10. xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101: My Xbox was working fine last night but today it has had a list of problems. I unplug my Xbox this morning around 9 am eastern time to take it to my brothers to play but I have run into this...