Trouple Logging into Microsoft Store

Discus and support Trouple Logging into Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to fix this for four days, I don't know what to do anymore. Four days ago I tried to play Minecraft Bedrock Eddition, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RUBY110099, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

1. RUBY110099
    RUBY110099 Guest

Hello,

I have been trying to fix this for four days, I don't know what to do anymore. Four days ago I tried to play Minecraft Bedrock Eddition, it wouldn't let me log in saying I don't have an account(yes I do), or it would tell me I don't have internet(I am connected to the internet because I can use the internet on my computer). I tried to uninstall Bedrock, but now I cant't reinstall it because it says I do not have internet on the Microsoft store. I have made sure my Windows is up-to-date, I have restarted my computer a trillion times, I even tried to reset my internet to see if that was the issue. Nothing has resolved the problem so far. I saw a couple questions about having trouble logging in after changing your email for Microsoft, but most of them involve not being able to use the email or having to change the passwor. I was wondering if me not being able to redownload Bedrock(because of the "no internet issue") is because I changed my email? But it's weird, because I'm able to sign into my account, with the new email, on Java and on the Xbox and Microsoft websites.

If someone could help me that would be amazing, this is very much bothering me...

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ruby110099

Please try resetting the Microsoft store cache or reinstalling it:

Lester response:
    Method 1. Repair Windows Store:

1. Go to settings> Update and Security> troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooter> Then click Windows Store apps
    2. Temporarily Disable the Anti-virus (If you have third party anti viru)
    3. Run Powershell
    4. On Powershell(admin), copy and paste the command below:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Method 2. repair Windows Store and update components

Open Powershell with Admin or CMD with Admin (Press Windows key + X then click Windows Powershell(Admin))
    Copy each line of command to Powershell then press enter (one line at a time)
    net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop appidsvc
    net stop cryptsvc
    Del "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\*.*"
    rmdir %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution /S /Q
    rmdir %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 /S /Q
    regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh winsock reset proxy
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    net start appidsvc
    net start cryptsvc

-Once done restart the device and check"

Original thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. br0ken zero Win User

Cant buy gold-membership.

ahh i got the same trouple xD..is it the one for 1$?

im from california
  4. -DimD- Win User

Logging into Microsoft Store

Hi,

Your account is probably lock for a personal use and gaming.

you should creat a new personal microsoft account.
  5. BoogDonuts Win User

Logging into Microsoft Store

For Game Pass for Windows 10 you need to download the games from the Xbox (beta) app. download the app to your computer and sign into your Xbox account. From there you can access all Xbox Game Pass for PC games!
    [​IMG]
  6. SammyVS Win User

Unable to Log In to Microsoft Store

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

When you are trying to log in to the Microsoft Store, are you logging out of the account that is logged in and then logging in with your account? There is no way to have multiple accounts logged into the Microsoft Store

Also, follow these steps and try again.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
Thema:

1. Trouple Logging into Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Trouple Logging Microsoft

2. Force all players to log in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force all players to log in.: We've had some issues with one of our younger kids getting into a multiplayer game with her siblings and never logging into any player account at any point. It seems like as long as at least one...
  3. Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...: Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox b/c of too many sign in attempts. Power cycle did not repair, uninstall and reinstall did not repair,...
  4. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account: I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and...
  5. FFXIII launcher freezes after I log into my Microsoft account on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXIII launcher freezes after I log into my Microsoft account on game pass: Just like the title says, I log in, launcher freezes, doesn't come back up if I minimize it, and there is not a single thing I can do. This Xbox PC app is certainly one of the apps ever made...
  6. Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’: When trying to log into both the minecraft and the xbox live app (on an ipad 7th generation), i’m met with the error message attached below. It works just fine on my phone, so I’m not sure what...
  7. Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox): I recently logged out of my Roblox account on PC and mobile, but I have no way of bypassing the 2 step verification as I never set up the Authenticator app nor do I have the recovery codes. I am...
  8. On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app: Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account where i need to i d my self. Now i get that...
  9. State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live: I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live, but fails to load the log in screen. Has...
  10. Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log...: I tried to log into minecraft today with my usual email address, but instead of logging me in it prompted me to create a new account so i did. now i can't even log onto xbox app on windows 10 for...