True achievements app video error well over a year.

Discus and support True achievements app video error well over a year. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The true achievement app ( USED TO BE ) nice on our xbox one, to see any game's achievement list,then click on for a guide , but for WAYYYYY over a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigDeddyD87, Jan 26, 2020.

1. True achievements app video error well over a year.

The true achievement app ( USED TO BE ) nice on our xbox one, to see any game's achievement list,then click on for a guide , but for WAYYYYY over a YEAR AND A HALF the ( VIEW SOLUTION VIDEO GUIDE ) has been nothing but errors for 18 months+

When will this be FIXED for all of us?

submitted by /u/BigDeddyD87
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigDeddyD87, Jan 26, 2020
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Achievements for youtube, netflix and other video apps have been discontinued for a couple of years now.
  3. BigB EC Win User

True Achievement app

Hi guys I was sent here by the support minutes ago. I have problem with Media BAron Achievement in Quantum Break - the progress bar indicates 100% completion of this one, but it still does not pop. Went through whole account removal, disconnecting console
    from network, power, hard reseting etc. Any help with this?

thanks in advance.
    If it is 100% you need to be patient for it to pop as it is hung up in the servers.
  4. Pogo3D Win User

True Achievement app

Hi guys I was sent here by the support minutes ago. I have problem with Media BAron Achievement in Quantum Break - the progress bar indicates 100% completion of this one, but it still does not pop. Went through whole account removal, disconnecting console
    from network, power, hard reseting etc. Any help with this?

thanks in advance.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

True Achievement app

^^That's the best part of TA. Not sure about the app but on the site people comment on the guides and and rate them so I can tell which one is best.
  6. Randver Win User

True Achievement app

Just to confirm what Akame said....

I just went through about a half dozen of my recently played games and launched the video guides from the app without any issues. They are there, it's just a matter of learning how to use the app. Best of all the guides are user rated so no having to sort
    out the nonsense on YouTube yourself.
Thema:

True achievements app video error well over a year.

1. True achievements app video error well over a year. - Similar Threads - True achievements app

2. Enhanced games X1XE doesn’t say true or false

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enhanced games X1XE doesn’t say true or false: I know this question has been around forever, it’s about how to tell if your game is enhanced and had its update by going into the game’s file info and looking for the X1XE : True or X1XE : False,...
  3. @{Make your dreams come true+27788523569 } HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY IN UGANDA,SOUTH SUD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    @{Make your dreams come true+27788523569 } HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY IN UGANDA,SOUTH SUD: @{Make your dreams come true+27788523569 } HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY IN UGANDA,SOUTH SUDAN,CANADA,UK,LONDON,USA,KUWAIT AND COUNTRY WIDE?''FOR MONEY,POWER, WEALTH AND FAME 100%, in...
  4. Series X Does Not Play True HD or DTS:MA Codecs from MKVs

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Does Not Play True HD or DTS:MA Codecs from MKVs: When playing MKVs from the Xbox media player or Plex apps, the Xbox does not support Dolby TrueHD or DTS:MA codecs. This has been an issue since Xbox One 6 years ago. submitted by /u/_Nismo...
  5. Series X Blu-Ray/4k player does not output true black (even though the X1X does)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Blu-Ray/4k player does not output true black (even though the X1X does): This one surprised me, especially considering I figured the Blu-ray would be the same as the X1X. Turns out that the Blu-ray app on the Series X puts out a very (VERY) dark gray (RGB value of...
  6. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. True achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True achievements: How do i check my progress on true achievements website for jump force just getting warmed up achievement 96707cfe-27c1-4ddb-8cb2-01d019a046f5
  8. True Commitment Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Commitment Achievement: I have gotten to level 60 in multiplayer, but the achievement did not unlock for me. I did acquire the Shopaholic Achievement which requires a level 60 to buy the last character. Is there some...
  9. True Achievement app

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievement app: Since the app has been added, you can no longer access Internet explorer from the achievement help function. I was accessing true achievements through that and you could also access youtube...
  10. True Achievements Apo

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievements Apo: TA is making an app for xbox one. Should be available in September. This is great news for people like Epic Louie. [Mod edit - and Scratch] More Info 8bb0daeb-f918-49b3-9c61-e477c37578a6