True achievements app video error well over a year.

Discus and support True achievements app video error well over a year. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The true achievement app ( USED TO BE ) nice on our xbox one, to see any game's achievement list,then click on for a guide , but for WAYYYYY over a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigDeddyD87, Jan 26, 2020.

1. True achievements app video error well over a year.

The true achievement app ( USED TO BE ) nice on our xbox one, to see any game's achievement list,then click on for a guide , but for WAYYYYY over a YEAR AND A HALF the ( VIEW SOLUTION VIDEO GUIDE ) has been nothing but errors for 18 months+

When will this be FIXED for all of us?

submitted by /u/BigDeddyD87
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigDeddyD87, Jan 26, 2020
  2. MUSASHI 3328 Win User

XBox One Error Code 0x87de0003

Support says apps are working also which is not true. Amazon video and HBO go working huh? Not on this Xbox one! Same error too.
  3. BigB EC Win User

True Achievement app

Hi guys I was sent here by the support minutes ago. I have problem with Media BAron Achievement in Quantum Break - the progress bar indicates 100% completion of this one, but it still does not pop. Went through whole account removal, disconnecting console
    from network, power, hard reseting etc. Any help with this?

thanks in advance.
    If it is 100% you need to be patient for it to pop as it is hung up in the servers.
  4. Pogo3D Win User

True Achievement app

Hi guys I was sent here by the support minutes ago. I have problem with Media BAron Achievement in Quantum Break - the progress bar indicates 100% completion of this one, but it still does not pop. Went through whole account removal, disconnecting console
    from network, power, hard reseting etc. Any help with this?

thanks in advance.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

True Achievement app

^^That's the best part of TA. Not sure about the app but on the site people comment on the guides and and rate them so I can tell which one is best.
  6. Randver Win User

True Achievement app

Just to confirm what Akame said....

I just went through about a half dozen of my recently played games and launched the video guides from the app without any issues. They are there, it's just a matter of learning how to use the app. Best of all the guides are user rated so no having to sort
    out the nonsense on YouTube yourself.
Thema:

True achievements app video error well over a year.

1. True achievements app video error well over a year. - Similar Threads - True achievements app

2. True Life Yes or No

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    True Life Yes or No: To whom you's are that needed to know so you could cut in and start a quiz life long mysery case to use others for Buissness card's to just a person. Then In plant your Phone speaker thru...
  3. Everyone says I am trash at a game and maybe it's true.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone says I am trash at a game and maybe it's true.: You can send me a message with your gamertag as well and we can play also. bc764593-9106-4da1-9519-305f8c710ce1
  4. Project Scarlett is more than one console its a duo a true beast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett is more than one console its a duo a true beast: Looks very good cant wait to get it 4df854c8-6eba-4720-adb3-78f3b860f5a0
  5. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?: I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?...
  6. Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?: I have been trying to get an enforcement review going for days now. Only partially because I don't think I did what I'm accused of (sent inappropriate content or some such in a message). I mostly...
  7. True achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True achievements: How do i check my progress on true achievements website for jump force just getting warmed up achievement 96707cfe-27c1-4ddb-8cb2-01d019a046f5
  8. True Commitment Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Commitment Achievement: I have gotten to level 60 in multiplayer, but the achievement did not unlock for me. I did acquire the Shopaholic Achievement which requires a level 60 to buy the last character. Is there some...
  9. True Achievement app

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievement app: Since the app has been added, you can no longer access Internet explorer from the achievement help function. I was accessing true achievements through that and you could also access youtube...
  10. True Achievements Apo

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievements Apo: TA is making an app for xbox one. Should be available in September. This is great news for people like Epic Louie. [Mod edit - and Scratch] More Info 8bb0daeb-f918-49b3-9c61-e477c37578a6