True Blood Season 6

Discus and support True Blood Season 6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered the true blood season 6 pass, I am missing episodes 1,3 and 10. When will they be available? It clearly shows on HBOs web page that these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpotPlains930, Jun 4, 2014.

1. True Blood Season 6

I ordered the true blood season 6 pass, I am missing episodes 1,3 and 10. When will they be available? It clearly shows on HBOs web page that these episodes are available and ready for viewing. If it is not any time soon please give me a direct number to
    speak with some one regarding this issue, I ordered it via my computer windows 8 on xbox video. I do not own an xbox. Thanks for your timely response.

:)

SpotPlains930, Jun 4, 2014
  2. True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

I purchased season 6 of true blood. However only episodes 2-9 were showing as available. episode 1 and 10 are completely missing. There isn't even an option to click on them on my screen.

SpotPlains930, Jun 4, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

We're aware of the three missing episodes (1, 3, 10) and are working to get them available as soon as possible.

airmattdog, Jun 4, 2014
  4. airmattdog Win User

True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

We're aware of the three missing episodes (1, 3, 10) and are working to get them available as soon as possible.
  5. istevers Win User

Breaking bad season 6

I have a slightly different question... Why did MS split the season? It's listed as Season 5 (with 16 episodes) on IMDB as well as on AMC. Last year I purchased the Season Pass for Season 5 (which included the first 8 and all future episodes)... Now, by
    calling it Season 6, MS has essentially tricked us into paying another $23 for the rest of Season 5 (the last 8 episodes)! This seems a bit shady to me... I was expecting to start watching it the next day. The episode shows in the queue, but MS Video wants
    me to purchase it, or to purchase ANOTHER pass for "season 6" - which is really the rest of Season 5. Is this being dealt with? "Blood Money" is Season 5, Episode 9! (NOT Season 6, Episode 1 - which does not exist). AMC itself lists it ALL as one season, which
    I already paid for. Thanks.
  6. StripesMcDougal Win User

XBOX screws over those who purchased Season 5 of Breaking Bad

Not so. This is a clear example of Microsoft taking advantage of the season break. "Blood Money" is referred to ubiquitously as episode 9 of Season 5, excluding Xbox Live...
  7. Mr Durva Win User

Is Ghost broken??

^^^True but running Blind Eye, Ghost, Cold Blooded and a silencer
  8. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

These are the Xbox 360 games I want to be BC.

Yay my Dream comes true Farcry blood dragón is available in bc
Thema:

True Blood Season 6

1. True Blood Season 6 - Similar Threads - True Blood Season

2. Controller won't update, batteries low (not true)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't update, batteries low (not true): This morning all my controllers are not working. With new batteries, I power on the xbox with the controller. Xbox turns on, controller works for 10 seconds then shuts off (same pattern occurs on...
  3. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to digital true or false

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc to digital true or false: I heard that a person could send in a disc to microsoft and they will download the digital version to your xbox. Is this true? 9b5c9f5b-c5ea-40ca-a34a-36e261c81bd5
  5. Solitary Warfare Is An Example Of "Too Good To Be True"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Is An Example Of "Too Good To Be True": Ever since rumors of a Super Solitary Warfare started kicking around, feedbacks from gamers have been average positive. But could it really be happening? positive. Justifiably so - the package...
  6. how to true left and right mike inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to true left and right mike inputs: I like to mix sound for my frinds inparty chat would love to give them true stereo not just a mono feed from the mixer any idas aba4a47f-da33-40ac-9ba1-a5e53a2118b9
  7. pc running win 8.1 pro and xbox one s ?companion app works win 10 true but why not win 8.1?

in XBoX on Windows
    pc running win 8.1 pro and xbox one s ?companion app works win 10 true but why not win 8.1?: when i google the question about my having desktop pc with win 8.1 and an xbox one s console both connected to the same network, they even show up on each devices settings so they are connected....
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...: It's really a shame that Microsoft seems to ignore the details that make things great instead of just ok. Is mediocrity the goal these days? There are more and more games that have this exact...
  9. Seasons 1-3 of True Blood unavailable even though being put on sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seasons 1-3 of True Blood unavailable even though being put on sale.: I saw several episodes missing across several series, including thr first 3 seasons of True Blood which is on sale right now. I was thinking of purchasing the first season but it's not there so....
  10. True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?: I purchased season 6 of true blood. However only episodes 2-9 were showing as available. episode 1 and 10 are completely missing. There isn't even an option to click on them on my screen....