True Blood Season 6

Discus and support True Blood Season 6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered the true blood season 6 pass, I am missing episodes 1,3 and 10. When will they be available? It clearly shows on HBOs web page that these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpotPlains930, Jun 4, 2014.

1. True Blood Season 6

I ordered the true blood season 6 pass, I am missing episodes 1,3 and 10. When will they be available? It clearly shows on HBOs web page that these episodes are available and ready for viewing. If it is not any time soon please give me a direct number to
    speak with some one regarding this issue, I ordered it via my computer windows 8 on xbox video. I do not own an xbox. Thanks for your timely response.

:)

SpotPlains930, Jun 4, 2014
  2. True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

I purchased season 6 of true blood. However only episodes 2-9 were showing as available. episode 1 and 10 are completely missing. There isn't even an option to click on them on my screen.

SpotPlains930, Jun 4, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

We're aware of the three missing episodes (1, 3, 10) and are working to get them available as soon as possible.

airmattdog, Jun 4, 2014
  4. airmattdog Win User

True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

We're aware of the three missing episodes (1, 3, 10) and are working to get them available as soon as possible.
  5. istevers Win User

Breaking bad season 6

I have a slightly different question... Why did MS split the season? It's listed as Season 5 (with 16 episodes) on IMDB as well as on AMC. Last year I purchased the Season Pass for Season 5 (which included the first 8 and all future episodes)... Now, by
    calling it Season 6, MS has essentially tricked us into paying another $23 for the rest of Season 5 (the last 8 episodes)! This seems a bit shady to me... I was expecting to start watching it the next day. The episode shows in the queue, but MS Video wants
    me to purchase it, or to purchase ANOTHER pass for "season 6" - which is really the rest of Season 5. Is this being dealt with? "Blood Money" is Season 5, Episode 9! (NOT Season 6, Episode 1 - which does not exist). AMC itself lists it ALL as one season, which
    I already paid for. Thanks.
  6. StripesMcDougal Win User

XBOX screws over those who purchased Season 5 of Breaking Bad

Not so. This is a clear example of Microsoft taking advantage of the season break. "Blood Money" is referred to ubiquitously as episode 9 of Season 5, excluding Xbox Live...
  7. Mr Durva Win User

Is Ghost broken??

^^^True but running Blind Eye, Ghost, Cold Blooded and a silencer
  8. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

These are the Xbox 360 games I want to be BC.

Yay my Dream comes true Farcry blood dragón is available in bc
Thema:

True Blood Season 6

1. True Blood Season 6 - Similar Threads - True Blood Season

2. Is this true death of the Kinect?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this true death of the Kinect?: Personally I hope it is not the end but it is a reinvention because it is very fun just dance from there on out I do not see another game with potential 49b20933-7de7-4551-b469-7e0e02dbdb52
  3. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  4. True achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True achievements: How do i check my progress on true achievements website for jump force just getting warmed up achievement 96707cfe-27c1-4ddb-8cb2-01d019a046f5
  5. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES: Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards...
  6. REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY: AFTER SUN SETTING AGE OF EMPIRES CASTLE SIEGE WERE TOLD GOLD REFUNDSFOR PAST 6MONTHS, WHYS MY LAST 3MONTHS NOT BEING REFUNDED, EXPLAIN???? a36ea48b-cfa0-46f0-b3e9-9bdd70713d02
  7. Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?: Hello comrades of Xbox platform, apparently Microsoft his working in a project that will allow xbox users to use keyboard and mouse on our favorite console, I think it's a very good idea if they...
  8. MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????: it is true or not tell me;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Attn: Respected Claimant, Claim Proceeding (MICRO-4181599) We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the sms which was sent to your...
  9. Seasons 1-3 of True Blood unavailable even though being put on sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seasons 1-3 of True Blood unavailable even though being put on sale.: I saw several episodes missing across several series, including thr first 3 seasons of True Blood which is on sale right now. I was thinking of purchasing the first season but it's not there so....
  10. True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Blood Season 6 Glitch ?: I purchased season 6 of true blood. However only episodes 2-9 were showing as available. episode 1 and 10 are completely missing. There isn't even an option to click on them on my screen....