True Story

Discus and support True Story in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was talking on my phone earlier today and accidentally dropped it.It fell directly on the right analogue stick of my Day One X1 controller, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by III Essence, Jun 18, 2014.

1. III Essence
    III Essence Guest

True Story

So I was talking on my phone earlier today and accidentally dropped it.It fell directly on the right analogue stick of my Day One X1 controller, and now it's completely broken.FML...I need a hug...

:)

III Essence, Jun 18, 2014
  2. TaCtiCaL 32
    TaCtiCaL 32 Guest
    Rifles buffed to OPness??

True story right there ^^^^^

TaCtiCaL 32, Jun 18, 2014
  3. kre8ofcmp
    kre8ofcmp Guest
    So dissapointed

^^^^^^SO TRUE^^^^^^^ THE STORY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kre8ofcmp, Jun 18, 2014
  4. jeff086
    jeff086 Guest

True Story

We're always here to help! If there is anything else that you need besides emotional support, we're here for you

jeff086, Jun 19, 2014
  5. jeff086 Win User

True Story

We're always here to help! If there is anything else that you need besides emotional support, we're here for you
  6. TaCtiCaL 32 Win User

Rifles buffed to OPness??

True story right there ^^^^^
  7. kre8ofcmp Win User

So dissapointed

^^^^^^SO TRUE^^^^^^^ THE STORY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. UnyoBro Win User

Is The Time Right For A New Killer Instinct?

Timekillers was a better game, true story.
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

looking for mature gamers to play with

...I yell into the mic....true story
Thema:

True Story

1. True Story - Similar Threads - True Story

2. Is this true death of the Kinect?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this true death of the Kinect?: Personally I hope it is not the end but it is a reinvention because it is very fun just dance from there on out I do not see another game with potential 49b20933-7de7-4551-b469-7e0e02dbdb52
  3. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  4. True achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True achievements: How do i check my progress on true achievements website for jump force just getting warmed up achievement 96707cfe-27c1-4ddb-8cb2-01d019a046f5
  5. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES: Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards...
  6. REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY: AFTER SUN SETTING AGE OF EMPIRES CASTLE SIEGE WERE TOLD GOLD REFUNDSFOR PAST 6MONTHS, WHYS MY LAST 3MONTHS NOT BEING REFUNDED, EXPLAIN???? a36ea48b-cfa0-46f0-b3e9-9bdd70713d02
  7. Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?: Hello comrades of Xbox platform, apparently Microsoft his working in a project that will allow xbox users to use keyboard and mouse on our favorite console, I think it's a very good idea if they...
  8. MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????: it is true or not tell me;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Attn: Respected Claimant, Claim Proceeding (MICRO-4181599) We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the sms which was sent to your...
  9. True Crime New York City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Crime New York City: I would love to see True Crime New York City on the backward compatible list. 118e6772-6959-4c52-8a50-f847be75e28a
  10. Is it true you get Permantely banned after 3 time suspensions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true you get Permantely banned after 3 time suspensions?: I've been hearing that if you get banned 3 times you pretty much lose your account due to the bans, is this true? Also I've heard that it is an annual thing/banned 3 times in a year you get perma...