True Story

Discus and support True Story in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was talking on my phone earlier today and accidentally dropped it.It fell directly on the right analogue stick of my Day One X1 controller, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by III Essence, Jun 18, 2014.

1. III Essence
    III Essence Guest

True Story

So I was talking on my phone earlier today and accidentally dropped it.It fell directly on the right analogue stick of my Day One X1 controller, and now it's completely broken.FML...I need a hug...

:)

III Essence, Jun 18, 2014
  2. TaCtiCaL 32
    TaCtiCaL 32 Guest
    Rifles buffed to OPness??

True story right there ^^^^^

TaCtiCaL 32, Jun 18, 2014
  3. kre8ofcmp
    kre8ofcmp Guest
    So dissapointed

^^^^^^SO TRUE^^^^^^^ THE STORY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kre8ofcmp, Jun 18, 2014
  4. jeff086
    jeff086 Guest

True Story

We're always here to help! If there is anything else that you need besides emotional support, we're here for you

jeff086, Jun 19, 2014
  5. jeff086 Win User

True Story

We're always here to help! If there is anything else that you need besides emotional support, we're here for you
  6. TaCtiCaL 32 Win User

Rifles buffed to OPness??

True story right there ^^^^^
  7. kre8ofcmp Win User

So dissapointed

^^^^^^SO TRUE^^^^^^^ THE STORY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. UnyoBro Win User

Is The Time Right For A New Killer Instinct?

Timekillers was a better game, true story.
  9. II PARALLAX II Win User

looking for mature gamers to play with

...I yell into the mic....true story
Thema:

True Story

1. True Story - Similar Threads - True Story

2. So I've heard some rumours going on and I would be very scared if this is true, could a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I've heard some rumours going on and I would be very scared if this is true, could a...: So I Trade on a game called rocket league and there's always people like ddosers and scammers but we all know how to stay away from them, however this scared me , someone told me if someone got...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead: Are the reports true?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: Are the reports true?: Hello, I registered for Alpha Skip Ahead and have always enjoyed beta testing for Microsoft. I have the option to enroll in Skip Ahead, but I've heard stories about consoles being bricked/rendered...
  4. Controller won't update, batteries low (not true)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't update, batteries low (not true): This morning all my controllers are not working. With new batteries, I power on the xbox with the controller. Xbox turns on, controller works for 10 seconds then shuts off (same pattern occurs on...
  5. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Disc to digital true or false

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc to digital true or false: I heard that a person could send in a disc to microsoft and they will download the digital version to your xbox. Is this true? 9b5c9f5b-c5ea-40ca-a34a-36e261c81bd5
  7. Solitary Warfare Is An Example Of "Too Good To Be True"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Is An Example Of "Too Good To Be True": Ever since rumors of a Super Solitary Warfare started kicking around, feedbacks from gamers have been average positive. But could it really be happening? positive. Justifiably so - the package...
  8. how to true left and right mike inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to true left and right mike inputs: I like to mix sound for my frinds inparty chat would love to give them true stereo not just a mono feed from the mixer any idas aba4a47f-da33-40ac-9ba1-a5e53a2118b9
  9. pc running win 8.1 pro and xbox one s ?companion app works win 10 true but why not win 8.1?

in XBoX on Windows
    pc running win 8.1 pro and xbox one s ?companion app works win 10 true but why not win 8.1?: when i google the question about my having desktop pc with win 8.1 and an xbox one s console both connected to the same network, they even show up on each devices settings so they are connected....
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...: It's really a shame that Microsoft seems to ignore the details that make things great instead of just ok. Is mediocrity the goal these days? There are more and more games that have this exact...