TrueAchievements not working

Discus and support TrueAchievements not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; videos wont play had this problem about 8 weeks I see this message every time dose anyone have the same problem "Sorry, we are unable to be play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xToXic ShOcKer, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TrueAchievements not working

videos wont play had this problem about 8 weeks I see this message every time

dose anyone have the same problem

"Sorry, we are unable to be play the video at this time please try again later"

:)

xToXic ShOcKer, Sep 9, 2019
  2. R1ck-[xboxvenue] Win User

Yes the OP is referring to the true achievement app that is available on the Xbox one. Seems it is having the same issue as the in app where videos are not playing. Issue has been ongoing for a couple months now.

Is this something that TA would address or microsoft?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

The true achievements website is in no way affiliated with Microsoft, so as stated above you will need to contact them(true acheivements, not microsoft)
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is this an app? If so the IGN app is having the same problem. Uninstalling and hard resets didn't fix my problem. And if it is the actual website then it is either your internet connection or as stated by the other poster it is a problem on trueachievments
    end.
  5. Ackis Win User

TA just uses YouTube videos.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

You'll need to contact ta support. The site is working fine for me.
Thema:

1. TrueAchievements not working - Similar Threads - TrueAchievements working

2. [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Skip Ahead] myTube app doesen't work with new builds: For about a week, a bug has affected myTube, which leads to an infinite loading screen of the video, which in turn causes the inability to finish seeing it. This bug affects both myTube Beta and...
  3. Minecraft PE wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE wont work: i just made an account for mcpe so that i can play with my friends across the globe. So every time i launch the app, it’ll automatically sign in and stuff, once it’s signed in, it just stops...
  4. Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not working: So I accidentally knocked my Xbox off my desk and it fell on the floor. So, I put it back and turned it on and it's making weird noises and apparently the HDMI cord isn't working either. Any...
  5. Netflix application not works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix application not works: Hello, In recent weeks, when I launch the Netflix application, the application loads for several minutes before having the error code...
  6. media remote doesnt work with latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    media remote doesnt work with latest updates: in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Purchase - Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Purchase - Not Working: Hello Today i bought something from Microsoft Store, the money has been taken from my bank account but then in got an email which said the purchase had some problems and i did not got the thing i...
  8. Xbox one x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x not working: So i have a xbox one x that is a couple months out of warranty. Today I went to turn it on and nothing. I got the chime and power light but nothing else, no fans or anything. Needless to say its...
  9. TrueAchievements accused me of hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    TrueAchievements accused me of hacking: on TrueAchievements.com, I went to post on one of the leader boards & they accused me of cheating/hacking. They said that it was because of improper dates stamps. When I looked @ a couple of the...
  10. Do you like Xbox stats? Trueachievements App for X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you like Xbox stats? Trueachievements App for X1: Mircosoft contacted the best stat based website, Trueachievements.com and asked them to get involved even more into the X1 community. The app includes all the bell and whistles as most apps...