Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Discus and support Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iGo TOXIC, Jun 16, 2019.

1. iGo TOXIC
    iGo TOXIC Guest

I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that again.
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.). Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

iGo TOXIC, Jun 16, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, how are you trying to upgrade to Game Pass ultimate subscription? Are you doing so from your console, or are you using a Laptop or Desktop? I would suggest trying to

Contact Support
    for further assistance, just so they can check your account to see that everything is in order as far as Billing info and that there are no discrepencies on the account.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. REDRUM818B Win User

try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help

very frustrating cannot sign into Xbox live I've signed on my account I set up payment options says completed and still not able to connect to network Xbox one live
  4. PBnWax Win User

"Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help"

same issue, been trying to use a credit card instead of a live card from the store.. this is the first time this has happened.. hopefully we get a answer soon. Ive also been on the support chat and phone for over 20 mins.
  5. Flabbergastingg Win User

Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Hi, there seems to be an issue with the store that is preventing redeeming code, and purchasing content. Microsoft will be aware and working on a fix.
    Do you know that for certain or is that an assumption?
  6. Naaikie Win User

"Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help"

i have the same problem, is this fixed allready?
Thema:

1. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. - Similar Threads - Try again Something

2. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.: I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my...
  3. can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end": I have contacted xbox support multiple times now and they always tell me my issue is going to be escalated to their engineers and I will be contacted on a certain date... yet I'm never contacted....
  4. try that again something happened on our end waiting might help

in XBoX Accessibility
    try that again something happened on our end waiting might help: Hi guys I have this message "try that again something happened on our end waiting might help" when trying to redeem a 12 month subscription of xbox live gold code. I have tried both on the xbox...
  5. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  6. Try that again, Something happened at our end, Waiting a bit might help . IT DOES NOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again, Something happened at our end, Waiting a bit might help . IT DOES NOT: Hi Seems I couldn't log into my account at all last night and this morning I cant get on the store. Need assistance Code : 0x000001F4 CV : R7c9RnQTfU+l8o2K...
  7. Xbox One Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x801901f4: Hi All, My Xbox One has always been working, but today I had to rush out and turn my Xbox One off while I was on the pause screen for Red Dead Redemption 2. I got back home half an hour later,...
  8. My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is unable to login to xbox - getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again ...: We can sign0in to xbox thru my account but as soon as he enters his passcode it gives us the above/following message: Something went wrong Please try again later 0x801901f4 Nothing else....
  9. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I wanted to redeem 3x 25€ Prepaid-Card-Codes, got the error in the title every time, can't check my transaction history, don't have the money added to my account and can't purchase any games. What...
  10. "Try that again, something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Try that again, something happened on our end.": For the past 3 weeks, my game pass hasn't been able to "renew" itself: -the card associated works fine, I bought a gift subscription and some other games -I tried a gift subscription, still...