try that again something happened on our end waiting might help

Discus and support try that again something happened on our end waiting might help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys I have this message "try that again something happened on our end waiting might help" when trying to redeem a 12 month subscription of xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Murby, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Kevin Murby
    Kevin Murby Guest

Hi guys I have this message "try that again something happened on our end waiting might help" when trying to redeem a 12 month subscription of xbox live gold code.

I have tried both on the xbox itself and also online.

please can anyone help it will be most appreciated.

many thanks in advance.

:)

Kevin Murby, Feb 20, 2019
  2. RobertoAyala1 Win User

Hi guys, Im having the same issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection. Please help
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support
    for assistance. It is best to request a callback. Nothing is currently being reported.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with redeeming codes on your Microsoft Account. I recommend trying the troubleshooting the redemption issues using the following support articles:

Troubleshoot redeem gift card and code issues

Error “Something went wrong” occurs when redeeming a code on Xbox One or online

Should you have any further issues, I would recommend requesting a call back to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the tools to assist with billing issues.

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Roberto,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, how are you trying to upgrade to Game Pass ultimate subscription? Are you doing so from your console, or are you using a Laptop or Desktop? I would suggest trying to

Contact Support
    for further assistance, just so they can check your account to see that everything is in order as far as Billing info and that there are no discrepencies on the account.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. try that again something happened on our end waiting might help - Similar Threads - try again something

2. Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later: Hi, so i built my pc yesterday and updated my game bar to have the party chat. Problem is every time I try to start a party or join my friends party, it says to try again later because something...
  3. "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error when trying to install game on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error when trying to install game on PC: I want to install Sea of Thieves but I keep getting the "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error. I've tried several fixes online, including a full restart and resetting the app. I...
  4. "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...: Each time I try to install something from the Windows Store or sign into a game with my Xbox account, I get the error code 0x80048103. It has been preventing me from using a very large function of...
  5. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  6. Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4": In another thread somebody pasted their solution, which is delete the account on xbox and recreate it again. I tried it but it doesn't work for me. The system hangs after I typed in my log in...
  7. Getting "Try again later. Something happened our end" when I try to install 3 specific games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting "Try again later. Something happened our end" when I try to install 3 specific games.: So I've been having a lot of problems with the store recently. Everything was working perfectly up until about a week ago. The problem kept changing and eventually I was getting the error message...
  8. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  9. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  10. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...