Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

Discus and support Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by יונתןבלילי, May 24, 2019.

1. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

Hi,

I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now.

When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings.

I havn't any family account before, do I opened a family to make myself a parent - still directs me there.

My age is above 18 so that's not the problem.

Thank you

:)

יונתןבלילי, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

1. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent. - Similar Threads - Trying connect live

2. Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005: Dear Support, It's not the first time i experience some error when trying to connect to the Xbox live. Your system doesn't seem to work well. I tried to connect to my account, it didn't work, i...
  3. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  4. Status code when trying to connect to Xbox live.. Code is 4476-0000-3080-0504-8007-0571

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code when trying to connect to Xbox live.. Code is 4476-0000-3080-0504-8007-0571: Hello I have a xbox 360 and I am connected to the internet at home, but I am unable to connect to xbox live and keep getting this code when testing xbox live...
  5. Keep getting an error code when I try to connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting an error code when I try to connect to live: For the last two days I've been trying to connect to Live and I keep getting status code 8007065b and a message saying that some live content is unavailable right now. I'm not sure how to fix it...
  6. Tried everything and still can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried everything and still can’t connect to xbox live: for 2 weeks now I have received message ‘can’t connect to Xbox live please try later’ . I have done everything on the website and hard re-set, checked internet, up address etc - pay a months...
  7. Getting logged out of my account when I try to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting logged out of my account when I try to connect to Xbox Live: I have been having issues logging into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox One X for the last 3 days. If I disconnect from the internet (i.e. unplug the ethernet cable from the Xbox) and turn it on...
  8. Issue when playing game trying to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue when playing game trying to connect to Xbox live: Hi, i just downloaded Sea of thievs, and when I gett to the screen when it says "Press a key to continue" i have to be loogged on to Xboxlive, but it won't log on it says something went wrong with...
  9. HEELLPP!!!!! I am trying to connect to my xbox live while playing Lego Indiana Jones for the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HEELLPP!!!!! I am trying to connect to my xbox live while playing Lego Indiana Jones for the ...: I have been trying to connect to xbox live while playing a 360 game on my one, as I mentioned above the game was Lego Indy for the 360. It says it can't connect to live but IM SIGNED INTO LIVE ON...
  10. Errore 8015190E when I try to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errore 8015190E when I try to connect to Xbox live: I try to open port, enable/disable uPnP and DMZ, disconnect router, factory reset ecc. How I can solve this problem? 28a4ad8b-659f-4f7f-9199-4265ead6e6bf