Trying to accept the Terms of Use

Discus and support Trying to accept the Terms of Use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying sign in my account on my Xbox 360 but, I need my parent permission, but I'm over 18 years old and I don't remember the password for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TERMINATOR T777, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Trying to accept the Terms of Use

I'm trying sign in my account on my Xbox 360 but, I need my parent permission, but I'm over 18 years old and I don't remember the password for my parent email address, I just want to delete it off of my account,but I don't know how. Can't someone please
    help me about this?

:)

TERMINATOR T777, Jan 1, 2014
  2. AJxbox
    AJxbox Guest
    Cant accept new terms on kids accounts

when a child account is trying to accept the terms of use it shows the email that needs to accept the terms of use for the child account. make sure you are using the correct email and pw to accept.

if the pw is not valid reset the pw at account.live.com for the email shown on the screen when the terms of use pop up.

AJxbox, Jan 1, 2014
  3. accept terms of use

It looks like, based on the most recent games displayed in your profile, that your issue is with Windows LIVE games and not Xbox console games. If I'm right, you will want to post in the Games for Windows forum here:

forums.xbox.com/.../253.aspx
    as this forum is for Xbox console support.

FreeGames4LIVE, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Trying to accept the Terms of Use

Hi Terminator,

Sorry to hear about the parental account troubles. Let's see what we can do.

What is the age on your Microsoft Account? If it is under 18, you will indeed need parental permission.

If you know the parental email address, I would suggest resetting the password
    here
    . Once that is complete, you should be able to successfully sign in.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hi Terminator,

Sorry to hear about the parental account troubles. Let's see what we can do.

What is the age on your Microsoft Account? If it is under 18, you will indeed need parental permission.

If you know the parental email address, I would suggest resetting the password
    here
    . Once that is complete, you should be able to successfully sign in.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Accepting terms of use

Hey there frazergx. Actually, I would recommend taking a look at this post for further assistance:

forums.xbox.com/.../355527.aspx
    . Let us know if that helps!
  7. Da Wife Said No Win User

Accepting terms of use

You may need to call support 1-800-4MY-XBOX on this one. You obviously have the correct password as you can login on xbox.com. Hope you can get it worked out.
  8. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Accepting terms of use

Hey there Orzagh, you have a couple of option, and after that there's nothing we can do! Option one is trying to remember the information to verify your account which you can do here: Reset your password

account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

--

And the second is contacting Xbox:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

--

If you fail to do both, unfortunately there's nothing for us to help you with here on the forums, once the password has been forgotten, so is the e-mail!
  9. Xx Q T R 1 xX Win User

accepting the terms of use....

It wasn't a child account never was associated with a another account it was set up as adult account from the biggining .

He have called the xbox support and got a case number !!
Thema:

1. Trying to accept the Terms of Use - Similar Threads - Trying accept Terms

2. My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu: As of the latest up date on the Minecraft beta program. I cant join my friends and they can't join me. Our games just freeze when accepting the invite. Is there a f8x or is this a new bug?...
  3. Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept...: Hey, My dad and I are trying to install XBox Insider, and he can't figure out how to accept the ToS for my account. Does anyone here know how to do it? submitted by /u/Clonestalker378 [link]...
  4. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?: I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that says it isn't possible lmao. submitted by...
  5. Xbox App crashes when I try and accept a party invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App crashes when I try and accept a party invite: Hello everyone, When I had first updated to Windows 10 I was having trouble with connecting to parties due to the error code (which I fixed, isn't the problem) but as of the last 2 weeks I...
  6. why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??: i have been unable to get any help from chat line as will not allow me to input first name and surname. trying to redeem code on new xbox360 and at input asking for account password it stops ,...
  7. My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...: This problem has only begun today and i have no clue of its cause. i have tried changing privacy setting like the support forums have told me but nothing seems to be working....
  8. Not accepting code for 12 month gold card - tried a number of times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not accepting code for 12 month gold card - tried a number of times: I have tried this with two different codes but still does not accept codes . Can you help ? e6cc0bf9-615a-4e59-9137-18202231f27c
  9. 2 Wired controllers both try to be player 1, input only accepted from last controller that is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Wired controllers both try to be player 1, input only accepted from last controller that is ...: I purchased 2 brand new, wired microsoft branded xbox 360 controllers for use with my xbox 360 E console. When both are plugged in, they try to be player one, and only the last controller plugged...
  10. Cannot Accept New "Terms of Use" when Trying to Connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Accept New "Terms of Use" when Trying to Connect to xbox Live: I turned on my xbox for the first time in over a year today. When I tried to connect to xbox Live, it said that the Terms of Use have changed and that I had to accept them; however, my account is...