Trying to access settings

Discus and support Trying to access settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot access the settings page of my account on mobile and on pc, instead it always redirects me to this page:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ziyad_zerh, Jun 8, 2021.

1. ziyad_zerh
    ziyad_zerh Guest

ziyad_zerh, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

If your account is a child account you can't access the setting because only an Adult account has the ability to customize a profile's privacy and online safety settings.
  3. SHIVANSH JAISWAL Win User

Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error

4. Neravian Win User

Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error

Hello, I own Halo: Master Chief Collection, but I cannot access my privacy settings to enable user generated content. Whenever I go onto the microsoft website to modify my settings, it gives me an error, with the picture below. URL: https://support.xbox.cowm/xbox-one/security/error-child-trying-to-access-settings.
    I hope that somebody can help me solve this. Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]
    **** you you are mad
    I am 17. My parents have not been active in my online presence since I was 12. I'd appreciate an answer that involves braincells in the future, but I appreciate your concern on my emotional state.
  5. AhhShooter Win User

Can't change online privacy & security settings to allow multplayer for my son's Xbox One account

6. denis97g Win User

xbox will not connect to internet/modem/wifi

Hi, try to access your modem settings and see if there are settings that block xbox.
Thema:

1. Trying to access settings - Similar Threads - Trying access settings

2. Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass perks tab it says sorry we cant show perks...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass perks tab it says sorry we cant show perks...: I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle...
  3. Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to access the xbox gamepass tab it says.Sorry, we can't show game pass...: I have tried to access my gamepass tab for a few days now but it keeps saying the same thing Sorry we can't show game pass perks right now I have tried turning my xbox on and off but nothing has...
  4. A page is opening every time I try to access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A page is opening every time I try to access...: In xbox, whichever link i try to press, no matter what, it brings me to this site: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one. I...
  5. Xbox all access terrible customer service possibly trying to trap consumers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access terrible customer service possibly trying to trap consumers: Just got the xbox all access bundle with the new gen consoles, series x. Its close to the payment date but for the last month I've been wresting with customer service because I cannot make the...
  6. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/error-c hild-trying-to-access-settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/error-c hild-trying-to-access-settings: I don't have a "parent account". I cannot change my region from United States so I can get game pass. The credit card I'm paying from is mine and I have full control over it....
  7. Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error: Hello, I own Halo: Master Chief Collection, but I cannot access my privacy settings to enable user generated content. Whenever I go onto the microsoft website to modify my settings, it gives me an...
  8. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.: I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website....
  9. "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...: When I try to access to my Xbox profile or anything related to my Xbox account, I was always redirected to this link:...
  10. Constantly redirected to support site when trying to access profile settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Constantly redirected to support site when trying to access profile settings: I'm trying to change the age on my Xbox Live account since it's saying it's not an adult account so I can't have a custom profile picture or other things. I'm trying to change it by going to...