Trying to action a repair

Discus and support Trying to action a repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to send my XBOX Series S if for a repair, The message below is all I get every time I have tried to put the requests in. I have tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William-1986, Nov 6, 2021.

1. William-1986
    William-1986 Guest

Trying to send my XBOX Series S if for a repair,

The message below is all I get every time I have tried to put the requests in. I have tried all different browsers and including Firefox .

“If you're having problems completing this repair order, clear the cookies for this browser and start over”

My XBOX is not showing up on my TV. I’ve changed the HDMI cables and still not working. The TV is working perfectly fine and I used other HDMI devices.

Regard

William

:)

William-1986, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?
    Have you tried using these browsers in anonymous mode or on another device?
  3. WPAK Win User

After update, freezing got noisy

Keep us posted about the actions taken and of what was the eventual solution.

About a repair, my experience is that a repair is always a long lasting repair.

Good luck, and that may be 'fixed' soon. :)
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

power button went solid red on my xbox360 slim

It's hardware failure, the only real course of action is to contact support for a repair.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Do the new Xbox's have the same disc drive as some of the older ones?

Your best course of action here is to contact support in your region and set a repair. Any other course of action, as indicated by your post, would only delay your playing of Skyrim even longer and cost you far more than just
    a repair fee.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Freezing!! Can't play!!! Can't even see the dashboard!!!

If the console had frozen without completing the update, there would be a couple things we could try here. As it is, I'm afraid that the only course of action at this point is to have an
    official repair for the console.
Thema:

1. Trying to action a repair - Similar Threads - Trying action repair

2. Controller stick Drift tried using air duster.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stick Drift tried using air duster.: controller drift [img] f7d26a69-77e3-4f95-8c7a-ea813b06ca8c
  3. Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely: For some reason, when I try to load a disc game such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I get the error code mentioned above. The Xbox support page for remote play describes this error as a backwards...
  4. Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?: When i open the xbox app it closes and i dont know why, i cant use the app. 8ab75b54-1c17-4cc0-becf-d0ddaa03795d
  5. Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING: I’ve been trying for about a week to log into Fortnite after a small hiatus from the game. It went from stuck on the connecting screen to now stuck on the island animation at the start of the...
  6. Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum...

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum...: Hi Everyone! I am hoping to get some assistance understanding the error message posted in the subject line. I am a PC gamer, and recently had to update Fortnite on 1/18/2022. Since the...
  7. Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action: Have knnect set up but get hands up no action 7cf842b0-b396-40ee-96a8-312f5b4d46b2
  8. Trying to set up a trade guild. Who wants in on the action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to set up a trade guild. Who wants in on the action: Designed so we can all make some money anger sweet gear in the process 258cd19d-9551-459a-a106-3ab7b3f7d7f8
  9. Trying to speak to someone from enforcement actions unfair communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to speak to someone from enforcement actions unfair communication suspension: These kids started harassing me on a a game and i sat there and put up with it and they kept following me and saying stuff and sabotaging my missions so i said something back finally and quit the...
  10. Writes: This action is not available now, try again later. I tried later but it never happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Writes: This action is not available now, try again later. I tried later but it never happened.: Я писал : эта акция сейчас не доступен . Пожалуйста, попробуйте снова позже. Код ошибки : 8015402B. Я повторил позже ошибка, но не получается. I wrote : This action is not available now ....