Trying to add payment method for account in Kenya

Discus and support Trying to add payment method for account in Kenya in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It seems it is almost impossible to add a payment method for somebody that is outside the US and Europe. Tried to purchase a game or a subsription but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aminga74, Mar 25, 2019.

1. aminga74
    aminga74 Guest

It seems it is almost impossible to add a payment method for somebody that is outside the US and Europe.

Tried to purchase a game or a subsription but keep getting the errorMessage below (screen shot below). Please can somebody look into this

:)

aminga74, Mar 25, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can add a payment method fro. Outside the us and europe however you CAN only add one from a xbox live supported region

Kenya isnt a xbox live supported region

Sinapore australia india japan china korea south africa egypt saudi arabia uae etc are all xbox supported regions

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/live/countries is all xbox live supported regions

For any online service you must live in a supported region

This is controlled by your chamber of commerce and local laws
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. Geth Win User

I would delete that screenshot
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

hi xbox gold member

You do need a payment method on your account to get the games, but you wont be charged anything.

You can add a payment method, add the games, and then delete the payment method.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

8C010003

Traxx: Can you try to add a new payment method on your account before the purchase, then try purchasing again?
Thema:

1. Trying to add payment method for account in Kenya - Similar Threads - Trying add payment

2. When I removed my account and tried to add it back on it says it already an account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I removed my account and tried to add it back on it says it already an account that...: I removed my account off the xbox when it wasn’t letting me sign in and i tried to add it back on my xbox and its not allowing me 73bb18b2-c0a4-43ad-a2af-622c70f4346c
  3. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  4. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  5. Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset: I have tried more factory resets and hard resets but nothing seems to help 1d232293-1455-4f21-9fb2-b8ad22181ae8
  6. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  7. cant download(some)games&cant add a payment info yet Microsoft take 1$ every time I try!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download(some)games&cant add a payment info yet Microsoft take 1$ every time I try!: I have an account that was with an US region, and at that time I didn't put any credit card with it. and it was on Xbox 360. Then I bought Xbox one and changed the region to Saudi Arabia region...
  8. Xbox one hangs when trying to add payment info or trying to buy anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one hangs when trying to add payment info or trying to buy anything: Hi, I have recently got my xbox one. I'm finding that when I go into settings and 'payment details' I an error that the service is unavailable and to try again later. Also when I try to buy...
  9. Error 8C32008 While trying to add PayPal payment method.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8C32008 While trying to add PayPal payment method.: My Xbox Live expired the other day and I figured I would pay for a new subscription with my PayPal. I tried to set it up a few times and this error code kept coming up. I googled my problem and...
  10. Trying to Add a New Payment Method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Add a New Payment Method: Alright so all I want to do is make it easy for me to make online purchase but this new xbox one will not let me. I have tried to add 1 debt and 1 credit card which both are currently active and I...