Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me.

Discus and support Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to become an ambassador, but it won’t let saying I’m already an ambassador. When I try to access the features it tells me to become an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ROCKYWARFARE13, May 3, 2019.

1. Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me.

Im trying to become an ambassador, but it won’t let saying I’m already an ambassador. When I try to access the features it tells me to become an ambassador. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

ROCKYWARFARE13, May 3, 2019
  2. ROCKYWARFARE13 Win User

Have you had any enforcement actions in the past couple of years?
    Once but that was over two years ago. I hoped on another account and signed up that had past enforcement action and it let me do it. I think the policy changed to where it is only enforcement action within a year to where you don’t qualify.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Have you had any enforcement actions in the past couple of years?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Correct. That is the current policy, but if you get an enforcement action after you've signed up, you are removed from the program. So if you had previously signed up for the program and received enforcement action after you joined with the first account,
    that would keep you from rejoining. Since you signed up with a new account, you may want to reach out to a CM about the first account.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trying to become an Ambassador

[quote user="ADA DocVileOner"]All's i wanna do is Help Out!![/quote]

why do you need a badge to help out?

-

go to the support forums,find someone that needs help and help them,very simple.

-

I think they are refusing people that are not active on the forums,according to several people that i have seen refused in the last few weeks.
  6. ADA DocVileOner Win User

Trying to become an Ambassador

So ive talked to the Twitter support guys - And a hour after that i just got an email

"We regret to inform you that you were not selected for participation in the Xbox Community Ambassadors Program at this time. Common reasons for this include but are not limited to enforcement history in the last 365 days (including cheating – which is permanent),
    or general inactivity on the account, but we cannot provide further detail regarding your specific case."

Im confused - am i just not qualified or did i do something wrong - Ive never had an issue in the past with Live - And sure as heck have never cheated before . I dont like getting this stuff and them not explain in detail why its that way.

All's i wanna do is Help Out!!
Thema:

1. Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me. - Similar Threads - Trying become Ambassador

2. Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...: I've gone into about every menu I can find and made sure my region is set to England with my address and everything, yet every time I try to go change my time and it tells me to fill out my...
  3. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  4. “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sorry,something went wrong.Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com”: I have a problem signing into minecraft:Pocket Edition and i have been able to sign in on xbox.com and i’ve reset my password twice and i’ve uninstalled it and restarted my phone and installed it...
  5. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  6. I'm trying to sign up to become a ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to sign up to become a ambassador: [img] [img] I'm trying to sign up as a ambassador and it's saying I don't have Xbox live which I do. I even tried doing it on a pc but I get the same thing. f6925849-99a9-433b-8f2f-661f93eb6dda
  7. When I try to download something on my 3tb hard drive my Xbox becomes unresponsive please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to download something on my 3tb hard drive my Xbox becomes unresponsive please ...: when I try to download a game on my 3tb hard drive my whole Xbox one becomes unresponsive and I have to keep on turning my Xbox on and off till it works please help with this problem...
  8. Problem trying to become an Ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem trying to become an Ambassador.: I meet all requirements to become an ambassador but it is not giving me the option to apply. Please help. 0d13b855-15e8-437a-a56f-e1aae6c6e4e7
  9. Im trying to become an Ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to become an Ambassador.: It told me if I was having trouble applying to contact support and give them this code [Mod removed] eebfe1ae-81eb-43a7-bb1c-08c32816ab63
  10. Error when trying to become Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to become Ambassador: When I try to apply for ambassador, all the page says is this "There was an error checking your account. Please try back in 24 hours." Does anyone know the specific reasons as to why this happens...