Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

Discus and support Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BASTIEN HENRI A, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always getting an infinite loop after confirming the purchase. The game
    does not even appear on the Xbox360 console, even with parental control turned off. What can I do?

:)

BASTIEN HENRI A, Apr 3, 2020
  2. PaRK0N Win User

Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on infinite loop

I checked the game myself and didn't find an error on the purchase screen. At what point do you get the error?
    After the last step, when the payment info screen is displayed and you press Continue.
  3. ivansuperpower Win User

Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on infinite loop

How on earth is this still not resolved? There are so many threads, so many people reporting this specific issue for months now and for all this time, Microsoft has done absolutely NOTHING. In each thread, Microsoft employees ask for further details
    as if it was the first time someone reporting it and once someone provides more details there are absolutely no follow-up messages whatsoever. How is this possible is beyond me.
    Yeah, this is so sad...
  4. ivansuperpower Win User

Is the Microsoft team going to fix or respond to the issue errrrrrr?
    Sure! When the offer expires we'll receive an answer... Still impossible to buy the "Street Fighter II Hyper fighting" :(

So sad
  5. BASTIEN HENRI A Win User

the coding error could very well explain it.
  6. BASTIEN HENRI A Win User

only an infinite loop. I cannot buy the game from the console because it doesn't show up in search.
Thema:

Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

1. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on... - Similar Threads - Trying buy game

2. I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RealPLIMAGE [link] [comments]
  3. Every time I try to buy a game on the Xbox I get a PUR-authentication failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy a game on the Xbox I get a PUR-authentication failure: Hi ive been trying for a while now to buy a game on my newly bought xbox one s, but every time i try to buy a game, i get a PUR-authentication failure that tells me to sign in again a try again....
  4. Intento comprar juegos -[Translation - I try to buy games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intento comprar juegos -[Translation - I try to buy games]: Que hago si cuando quiero comprar un juego y agrego metodo de pago al final me dice que hay un error de ellos -[Translation - What do I do if when I want to buy a game and add a payment method at...
  5. trying to buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy a game: Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound ocw+EyPIBkieJGgY.0.0.37.6 2020/04/24 1c7b5e3c-3718-4306-9c1c-b60f7435b894
  6. When I try to load up any game on the store when I want to buy it, it doesent load it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to load up any game on the store when I want to buy it, it doesent load it says...: When i try to load up any game to buy on the store on xbox it comes up with page could not be loaded. Please try again later. Any help? c90bc9d4-b72c-44c4-bb90-37b2dcbf0067
  7. Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.: Trying to buy the game pass ultimate on PC as it says 3 months for £10.99. when i click on in to purchase i do my password then comes to a black box with the following info. Also tried on Xbox but...
  8. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  9. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.: I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?...
  10. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29