Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred"

Discus and support Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Every time I try to buy a Game Pass I get this error - an unexpected error occurred. I did purchase one and gifted it to my son a few months ago -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JimRadford, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JimRadford
    JimRadford Guest

Hi,

Every time I try to buy a Game Pass I get this error - an unexpected error occurred. I did purchase one and gifted it to my son a few months ago - are you limited to only buying one per account?

Thanks

:)

JimRadford, Sep 16, 2020
  2. FilipLadan Win User

Cant change my onlinesecurity settings to allow me to do specific things in forza horizon 4.

That's where the problem occurred, I change my settings and get the same message "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later".
  3. Xx JhOz xX Win User

I can not send messages through my xbox

Error An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
  4. Yazeed. Win User

can not redeem 2 codes pls help

salam miss Bijoux :)

yeah i did try it yesterday , and the error message same as in pc almost " Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. "

i try it atm in pc also still same problem

shukran :)
  5. RutilantCube56 Win User

Confidentiality Xbox

Hello! What do you mean by changing сconfidentiality ? What errors are you getting?
    "An unexpected error occurred. Try again later."
  6. Rum Geoff Win User

Free Dr Pepper codes. (Add them here)

Anybody still getting the "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes" message?
Thema:

1. Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred" - Similar Threads - Trying buy Game

2. I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RealPLIMAGE [link] [comments]
  3. Every time I try to buy a game on the Xbox I get a PUR-authentication failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy a game on the Xbox I get a PUR-authentication failure: Hi ive been trying for a while now to buy a game on my newly bought xbox one s, but every time i try to buy a game, i get a PUR-authentication failure that tells me to sign in again a try again....
  4. Intento comprar juegos -[Translation - I try to buy games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intento comprar juegos -[Translation - I try to buy games]: Que hago si cuando quiero comprar un juego y agrego metodo de pago al final me dice que hay un error de ellos -[Translation - What do I do if when I want to buy a game and add a payment method at...
  5. trying to buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy a game: Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound ocw+EyPIBkieJGgY.0.0.37.6 2020/04/24 1c7b5e3c-3718-4306-9c1c-b60f7435b894
  6. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  7. When I try to load up any game on the store when I want to buy it, it doesent load it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to load up any game on the store when I want to buy it, it doesent load it says...: When i try to load up any game to buy on the store on xbox it comes up with page could not be loaded. Please try again later. Any help? c90bc9d4-b72c-44c4-bb90-37b2dcbf0067
  8. Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.: Trying to buy the game pass ultimate on PC as it says 3 months for £10.99. when i click on in to purchase i do my password then comes to a black box with the following info. Also tried on Xbox but...
  9. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  10. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.: I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?...