Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

Discus and support Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobField, Feb 15, 2020.

1. RobField
    RobField Guest

hi

I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb

I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass

I get this error....

Oops!
    This offer isn’t available.
    Oops! This offer isn’t available.

App-ConversionUnavailable
    RzfkxkgDTkSWttKL.0.0.28.8

2020/02/15 - 10:03:13 UTC

:)

RobField, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Hi, if you no longer want the full ultimate pass, you'll need to cancel recurring billing and allow ultimate to lapse, at which point you'll be able to subscribe to just the PC package.
  3. mareledanut Win User

HI,I had this issue in the past, i contacted Microsoft Support and they got me through the issue. They canceled my current subscription and refunded the 1$, then i was able to buy regular game pass. I suggest to speak to
    Support. Hope this helps, cheers.
  4. SOROUSH47 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I BUY games Easily at ago(Already) ....but at 2 week Recent not buy anythings(theme..game..onlline pass......)!!!

Im tryed and trying every day but every day be this error .....and code error 80153410

Im trying for buy game both console and pc

help me soon ....
  5. JimRadford Win User

Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred"

Just tried it again this afternoon and it worked. No idea, I didn't do anything different.
  6. JimRadford Win User

Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred"

Thanks. I'm trying to buy it at work - I'll try again when I'm on my home PC tonight.
Thema:

1. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error... - Similar Threads - Trying buy extend

2. Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged: So i tried to buy Dishonored Definitive édition but when i tried to buy it i got a error message saying " an error as occured , try again later " but when i checked my bank account the money was...
  3. Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error): [img] "join" button is grayed out, cursor on it is a blocked symbol. when i try from phone, it allows me to click but then gives error: try again later. 5fdca483-a362-40ba-91a9-a69e986ab7ac
  4. Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360: I've tried to buy Battlefield: Bad Company (for xbox 360), but I get that error. I've tried all the tips (clear cache and bazaar data, and even check if it's still available and it is) but nothing...
  5. well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro...: well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro transactions incoming big time if they do. 2k are worse than EA for microtransactions and that will be the end to...
  6. were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...
  7. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends a782aaee-8568-4b2d-96db-59c393e92c05
  8. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me with this it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment" d22e229a-ce7b-4ad8-aad0-df0f9c324c29
  9. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something but, it wont let me: I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?! 635d0d17-cddd-46af-8851-0fe772f0b616
  10. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ea play oops! this iffer isnt available