Trying To Buy The Orange Box On Xbox Marketplace

Discus and support Trying To Buy The Orange Box On Xbox Marketplace in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to buy The Orange Box on my chromebook for use on Xbox 1 off of the link-... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CadeYoung, Jun 11, 2021.

1. CadeYoung
    CadeYoung Guest

I am trying to buy The Orange Box on my chromebook for use on Xbox 1 off of the link- https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...rchaseid=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f - As this is the only way to buy this game digitally. Whenever i try to buy the game it says- Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try again later. Whenever i try to change payment methods it says that i have found a glitch in the system. I have the proper funds on my xbox account. I have tried restarting my device and going from another browser, neither of which worked. Any ideas?

:)

CadeYoung, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

THE ORANGE BOX

Hello OutrunRitchie,

Are you trying to buy
    The Orange Box
    from Xbox 360 Marketplace?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I would highly suggest contacting the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support for assistance regarding this matter.

They shall help!
  4. luissolid Win User

The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One)

Hello!

Some games are only available to buy from the Xbox 360 or the Xbox Marketplace website.

Here is the link for the orange box!

The Orange Box

Regards!
  5. Scott Blomquist (sbl Win User

the orange box

the orange box is a set of valve games and you need to Steam loader to play them
    It was released for Xbox 360 back in 2012. I'm sure that's what OP is trying to buy.

The Orange Box (xbox.com)
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Can't purchase Left 4 Dead 2/The Orange Box?

Some games are only available to buy from the Xbox 360 or the Xbox Marketplace website.
    Here is the link for the orange box The Orange Box please try to purchase it from it.

However, please access this link Get help with purchase errors | Xbox Support if the issue still persists.

Also, keep in mind that the game is region locked, so if your account region doesn't match your physical location and you live in a region where the game is not available, you'll have issues buying/downloading it.
    If any of that didn't help, please Contact us | Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. Trying To Buy The Orange Box On Xbox Marketplace - Similar Threads - Trying Buy Orange

2. "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...: I have several payment options on file and have bought games from my Series X yesterday. I am trying to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on the Xbox marketplace (since I can't buy it from the...
  3. I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...: Error DetailsTry that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing CqCjfMYKpEmIvqHX.28 2021/06/17 - 17:32:16 UTC Close I refuse to use...
  4. I am trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate: So i go to buy gamepass ultimate for 1$ with 2.96$ in my balance. when i press the buy with xbox balance button, it just loads and then stops midway. how do i buy it??...
  5. TRYING TO BUY GAME PASS

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRYING TO BUY GAME PASS: hi i was trying to buy gamepass and it keeps coming up with it looks like something went wrong we can help its been doing it for a few days 0e3bc5d8-b843-4092-ad8d-2f755bbc4067
  6. Trying to buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy left 4 dead 2: Hi, I’m trying to buy left for dead 2 but the problem is when I’m trying to buy the game I’m getting this message: “Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.It appears you've found a glitch in the...
  7. Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged: So i tried to buy Dishonored Definitive édition but when i tried to buy it i got a error message saying " an error as occured , try again later " but when i checked my bank account the money was...
  8. Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error): [img] "join" button is grayed out, cursor on it is a blocked symbol. when i try from phone, it allows me to click but then gives error: try again later. 5fdca483-a362-40ba-91a9-a69e986ab7ac
  9. Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360: I've tried to buy Battlefield: Bad Company (for xbox 360), but I get that error. I've tried all the tips (clear cache and bazaar data, and even check if it's still available and it is) but nothing...
  10. well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro...: well there goes any descent racing games as 2k trying to buy codemasters - micro transactions incoming big time if they do. 2k are worse than EA for microtransactions and that will be the end to...