Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join...

Discus and support Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to change the settings for my kid to allow multiplayer on xbox one. After I click Submit - the settings changes back. I have also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanKle, Oct 16, 2020.

1. DanKle
    DanKle Guest

Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join...

I have tried to change the settings for my kid to allow multiplayer on xbox one.

After I click Submit - the settings changes back.

I have also tried to do the same thing from the XBOX console, while it is changing there to Allow it actually wont allow it.

Even when I get a message on screen requesting adult to allow, I put my info and it still goes back...

lost here... advice welcome...

:)

DanKle, Oct 16, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

Microsoft Error.

4. ArminatorX Win User

Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

Make sure that before you change "tabs" (i.e. Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety, Xbox 360 Online Safety), that you save the changes made. Otherwise, when you change tabs, the settings are not saved and revert to their original state.

Also, after you made the changes, your child has to sign out and back into it's Microsoft Account on the console or device the kid is playing Minecraft on for the changes to take effect.
  5. AmbjornOsinga Win User

Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

There should be a tabb named online safety for Xbox one/WIndows 10 and then there is a setting that allows the cration of and joining of clubs
  6. bowski477 Win User

Realms Creation problem

Try updating your account's privacy settings:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.

3. Change all settings to Allow.
Thema:

1. Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join... - Similar Threads - Trying change Windows

2. I have just changed my home hub, now when I try to log in to Xbox live it tells me I am not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have just changed my home hub, now when I try to log in to Xbox live it tells me I am not...: The only way I can exit the screen is if I select play as guest, which it lets me do. baf8671d-1eba-4db9-a7fb-56f64e3e5416
  3. Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error: Hello, I own Halo: Master Chief Collection, but I cannot access my privacy settings to enable user generated content. Whenever I go onto the microsoft website to modify my settings, it gives me an...
  4. Trying to change my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my email: Im trying to change my email that i no longer have to a diffrent email and i forgot my password. 04b33bf7-9698-4a98-8d0e-eaae1f5dc627
  5. when I try to change my gamertag there’s an error...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I try to change my gamertag there’s an error...: so when i press my gamertag is says “that didn’t work. sorry, give that another try” i tried resetting my xbox, unpluging it, trying to change i thet gamerrtag on the website but it says the same...
  6. I tried changing my Xbox gamertag to my pavshtor

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried changing my Xbox gamertag to my pavshtor: I tried changing my name to on xbox but it wasn’t allowed, is it because the word has the letters sht in it? 5eecc935-6047-4360-836e-ffe778eec029
  7. Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...: So, first, I changed my username, and I checked the Xbox app. My new name was there, but when I went into Minecraft, it wasn’t there. It was my old username. I signed in and out of the Xbox app....
  8. Im trying to change my gamertag, but its saying that its not allowed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to change my gamertag, but its saying that its not allowed.: Hi, Im trying to change my gamertag to "Fozzie" and it is saying that the gamertag is not allowed and I dont know why, because i dont beleive its slang for anything offensive or anything like...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes when I try to change tv volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes when I try to change tv volume: I can connect to my xbox using the windows 10 app. I can use the controller in the app to control my xbox just fine, but when I connect to my xbox and click on the volume setting (as to change the...
  10. Windows 10 Game DVR - Something went wrong. Unable to change settings. Please try again ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game DVR - Something went wrong. Unable to change settings. Please try again ...: Getting this error when I try to record Trove through Steam. I've been able to record Trove before - not sure what's going on. Tried a few fixes out there but nothing seemed to work (directory...