Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

Discus and support Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available"

submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart
    [link] [comments]

/u/MichaeLionheart, Jul 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox quest ineligibility

Hello Starrie,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This error message appears when the previous month's Xbox Live Gold Quests are not able to be completed by the account. The Xbox Live Gold Quests for December are not active at the moment. The error message
    will be removed once December's quests are posted. We recommend keeping an eye on the Xbox Live Gold Quest section of the console. The Xbox Live Gold Quests will be announced soon. We hope this helps!
  3. S0RGE x Win User

None of my Profiles Visible

It says my hard drive is completely empty. I've tried downloading the profile as well, but I keep getting an error message.
  4. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Thieves guils armor = sold it how do I get it back?

I'm actually surprised that the game let him sell anything that was needed for a quest. I always get a message about this when I try to sell a journal or other item needed to complete one.
  5. KevinA'Hearn Win User

WinZip Error Message

I've literally downloaded it 10 times and tried to install on my Xbox each time. The download completes, then I get the same error message annotated above. Are you saying I should just keep trying?

Anyone at Microsoft? Hello?
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Thieves guild armor???

You don't need any of the armor to complete the Thieves Guild Quest line, you get offered to trade the armor for improved armor, but its a Misc quest and does not affect the main quest line, just keep following the quest line and you will get the Nightingale
    armor with is tons better.
Thema:

Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

1. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message. - Similar Threads - Trying complete quest

2. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  3. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Guys, i really need your urgent help and advise on this issue. I have an xbox one and It seems that i cannot buy xbox 360 games anymore . once i clicking on buy button the system give me message...
  4. XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Split from this thread. About since the Hitman offer i cannot get 360 GWG - i was able to DL the 360 Crackdown game for free during the 2018 xo event and yesterday i could DL the gears...
  5. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again: I can't download this week's xbox 360 game (hitman - Blood Money) that is free with my 1 year subscription to Xbox live gold paid for in July 2018. When I try to get it, I click on the game / see...
  6. "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try again" error keeps popping up

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try again" error keeps popping up: Hello, when trying to buy Mass Effect for Xbox 360, I get "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try again" error. I tried on different PCs and browsers with same result. Via...
  7. Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: I want to buy lots of Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, but I can't because: 1) It does not let me use my Microsoft Points. 2) Now I've added two cards and it still gives me: "Sorry Your...
  8. purchase cannot be completed at this time please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase cannot be completed at this time please try again later: Split from this thread. I've been having this same issue for awhile now. I have triple checked the region and it is correct. I've gone through the virtual agent so many times and it didn't help...
  9. I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I`m trying to download again PES 2013 on xbox 360 but the download will never complete: After more than 6 sessions with Microsoft support agents on chat, dozen of tries (clean drive cache, changing the storage, formating internal drive, restoring to factory settings, re-downloading...
  10. Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.": I tried downloading three different Star Wars games from backwards compatibility. Every single time it says “Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I’ve checked...