Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears

Discus and support Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect a new console to my Xbox App (android user) but no 10 character code appears, and not one of 6 either. Where do I find the code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IestynDerrick, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears

I'm trying to connect a new console to my Xbox App (android user) but no 10 character code appears, and not one of 6 either. Where do I find the code?

:)

IestynDerrick, Jun 4, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! Please follow these steps to get the code :

Go to settings -device and connection -remote features-get the code from there and set up the console on your apps.
  3. XBF George L Win User

i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues trying to stream your Xbox One through the Windows 10 App. Your console appears on the list but you are unable to get it to connect is that correct? Take
    a look at this helpful support article:
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    . Give the steps in there a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. savaged1 Win User

Bought a new Xbox...needs XBL Update but won't update. Help?

try testing the xbox live connection through the console, let me know what error codes, or messages come up
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Connect to a Minecraft server

Hello Fernando,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Does an error message or error code appear when you try to join a server in Minecraft? Are you join a lobby in any other multiplayer
    games? There is an application that is installed on your computer called the Xbox Console Companion App. We recommend launching the application and checking your Xbox Live connection through it. We will provide steps on how to check your Xbox Live connection.
    Be sure to let us know the results!

How to check your Xbox Live connection though the Xbox Console Companion App:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and launch the
      Xbox Console Companion App
    2. Sign in to the application with your account
    3. Press the gear icon on the left side of the application
    4. Select Network
  6. SaiyaJin1102 Win User

Error 0x406 xbox app

Thanks for responding, I installed it and try to launch xbox app but the same error code still appears.
Thema:

1. Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears - Similar Threads - Trying connect console

2. Im trying to connect my xbox to my pc via hdmi cable. See comment for explanation

in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to connect my xbox to my pc via hdmi cable. See comment for explanation: [IMG] submitted by /u/ArtySatyr217818 [link] [comments]
  3. Problem when trying to connect to EA play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem when trying to connect to EA play games: I have problem with EA play games. I am currently using Xbox game pass for PC, and I have tried to play Need for speed:Heat. When I tried to download the game, it redirect me to download the EA...
  4. Xbox 360 80151909 error when I try connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 80151909 error when I try connecting to Xbox Live: Whenever I try to connect to Xbox Live, I get this error: 80151909 I tried deleting my profile and redownloading it, but it doesn't allow me to and gives me the same error. I tried clearing...
  5. I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to: so basically i get stuck at the front page where i can sign in or enter a code on the xbox app for cloud gaming. after a few tries i am able too put my credentials in and my avatar comes up but it...
  6. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

in XboX Insiders
    Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...: So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the...
  7. stuck at “Press enable on your console to get connected” when trying the new app streaming

in XboX Insiders
    stuck at “Press enable on your console to get connected” when trying the new app streaming: I have enabled remote features, it has tested remote play and says your good to go, but on the xbox one app i can’t progress past that “press enable” screen to connect to my console. Not sure what...
  8. cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.: My power went out , when I started up my xbox and wanted to sign in it would not accept my password I changed my password and it still would not accept it. I do not know what to do. In the past...
  9. Xbox app not displaying console when i try to connect to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not displaying console when i try to connect to xbox one: When I click to connect console its not in the list so i put in the ip but i says the ip is incorrect 8be704ef-7b92-45f5-9974-f412b70ca551
  10. My new xbox 1s console keeps reseting when i try to connect to the wifi. what does that mean ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox 1s console keeps reseting when i try to connect to the wifi. what does that mean ?: My new xbox 1s console keeps reseting when i try to connect to the wifi. what does that mean ? 7bc8ea8b-be4b-4cbc-a82d-1967ef9def68