Trying to connect to Xbox Live in Duqm, Oman. Please help.

Discus and support Trying to connect to Xbox Live in Duqm, Oman. Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to Xbox Live from a hotel in Duqm, Oman. My connection to the hotel is good but the connection to the internet won't work. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Rownan I, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I Rownan I
    I Rownan I Guest

I'm trying to connect to Xbox Live from a hotel in Duqm, Oman. My connection to the hotel is good but the connection to the internet won't work. When I test the connection it says Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. Can anyone help with
    this?

:)

I Rownan I, Feb 22, 2014
  2. dragonxx5
    dragonxx5 Guest
    problem occurred while signing in

hay i am trying to connect to xbox live but this message keeps popping up saying a problem occurred while signing in please try again. i have been trying for a very long time and it still wont connect me to xbox live please help me

dragonxx5, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Having issues to connect xbox live, I need help

Hi, I am trying to connect but I cant, it shows I am connected to internet but it just cant connect to xbox live, please help

FretfulPiano68, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Trying to connect to Xbox Live in Duqm, Oman. Please help.

Death Speed God, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Death Speed God Win User

6. OMAN SNIPER-4093E4D6 Win User

Purchased Game from Microsoft Marketplace downloaded it But Didn't Play

Thank you all for your replays.

Yes you are right region at Profile is UAE and current location is Oman.

I started playing when I was in UAE and now in Oman.

So, What is the solution now? How I can get the games ? Please advice me on this?

Also, when my country Oman will be Live Support?

Thanks
  7. iRayDawg Win User

Not able to connect to xbox live?

Hi Minotaur, To better help you out with this, there is a few things you can try to help figure out a solution. Please try visiting this step by step guide and see if it helps correct your problem. If it does not, please let us know by posting again.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-live
  8. DEMONSPAZ Win User

cant Connect to live

9. DEMONSPAZ Win User

I can't connect too xbox live please help me!?

Thema:

1. Trying to connect to Xbox Live in Duqm, Oman. Please help. - Similar Threads - Trying connect Live

2. Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005: Dear Support, It's not the first time i experience some error when trying to connect to the Xbox live. Your system doesn't seem to work well. I tried to connect to my account, it didn't work, i...
  3. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  4. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  5. Status code when trying to connect to Xbox live.. Code is 4476-0000-3080-0504-8007-0571

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code when trying to connect to Xbox live.. Code is 4476-0000-3080-0504-8007-0571: Hello I have a xbox 360 and I am connected to the internet at home, but I am unable to connect to xbox live and keep getting this code when testing xbox live...
  6. Keep getting an error code when I try to connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting an error code when I try to connect to live: For the last two days I've been trying to connect to Live and I keep getting status code 8007065b and a message saying that some live content is unavailable right now. I'm not sure how to fix it...
  7. Tried everything and still can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried everything and still can’t connect to xbox live: for 2 weeks now I have received message ‘can’t connect to Xbox live please try later’ . I have done everything on the website and hard re-set, checked internet, up address etc - pay a months...
  8. Getting logged out of my account when I try to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting logged out of my account when I try to connect to Xbox Live: I have been having issues logging into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox One X for the last 3 days. If I disconnect from the internet (i.e. unplug the ethernet cable from the Xbox) and turn it on...
  9. Issue when playing game trying to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue when playing game trying to connect to Xbox live: Hi, i just downloaded Sea of thievs, and when I gett to the screen when it says "Press a key to continue" i have to be loogged on to Xboxlive, but it won't log on it says something went wrong with...
  10. Errore 8015190E when I try to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errore 8015190E when I try to connect to Xbox live: I try to open port, enable/disable uPnP and DMZ, disconnect router, factory reset ecc. How I can solve this problem? 28a4ad8b-659f-4f7f-9199-4265ead6e6bf