TRYING TO CONNECT

Discus and support TRYING TO CONNECT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi - I have bought a network controller adaptor for my xbox. The instructions are not straight forward enough for me lol. I have tried to configure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndorsedAnt6, Jan 2, 2014.

1. EndorsedAnt6
    EndorsedAnt6 Guest

TRYING TO CONNECT

Hi - I have bought a network controller adaptor for my xbox. The instructions are not straight forward enough for me lol. I have tried to configure the adaptor before putting this in the xbox and I do know if what I done to configure it worked?? Please
    can someone send an idiot guide to me....thanks

:)

EndorsedAnt6, Jan 2, 2014
  2. TRYING TO CONNECT TO INTERNET

HAVE PLAYED 2 GAMES AND ALREADY CUT 3 TIMES, HAVING NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY OTHER CONNECTIONS,

WardedImp538311, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Trying to connect in a hotel

the warning is because when you spoof your mac address that way it can have some odd results. nothing permanently damaging, but you can cause yourself some headaches with connections with it until you remove the settings.

As for how to do it on a mac... i have no clue on that one... im going to guess that its not as easy as it is in windows so someone more mac friendly will have to point that one out

harbingerofdoom, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Kamikaze Hinman Win User

Trying to connect in a hotel

i really appreciate your help man
  5. harbingerofdoom Win User

get the mac address from your xbox & then turn it off. set that as the mac address on the wireless for your computer & connect, then turn off your wireless and remove the mac (in that order). turn on your xbox, it *should* connect, turn on your computer
    it will say it needs to reconnect.

wipe hands sip drink. repeat that last step as needed.

this doesnt work everywhere and you will need to look up the informaiton on where to make those mac address changes on your computer.
  6. Kieran_Rosevear Win User

Trying to Unblock Connection

Yes what taidara, says we can barely do anything without knowing what make the router is
  7. harbingerofdoom Win User

the warning is because when you spoof your mac address that way it can have some odd results. nothing permanently damaging, but you can cause yourself some headaches with connections with it until you remove the settings.

As for how to do it on a mac... i have no clue on that one... im going to guess that its not as easy as it is in windows so someone more mac friendly will have to point that one out
  8. taidara Win User

Trying to Unblock Connection

Greetings CaptRaspberry!

Appreciate if you can post up the make and model of your router. Thank you!
Thema:

TRYING TO CONNECT

1. TRYING TO CONNECT - Similar Threads - TRYING CONNECT

2. I can't connect to my friend's world no matter what I try to do (PC to PS4)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to my friend's world no matter what I try to do (PC to PS4): I've tried everything except for reinstalling the game, I've tried removing them as a friend, restarting my PC, restarting the game, and making sure I'm not having problems with my networking and...
  3. Xbox one continues to loose connection with battlefield 5. I’ve tried everything and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one continues to loose connection with battlefield 5. I’ve tried everything and...: My xbox keeps losing connection 2 icons appear on rhe right hand side b202bf42-9e41-4bbd-879f-806db8b9a4d6
  4. Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?: I am unable to wirelessly connect controller as the xbox light on my series x does not blink. I can however use the controller through the usb-c cord. Is this a bug or is my device defective?...
  5. “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.: So my buddy bought PS4 minecraft and asked me to play. Ive had the game downloaded for years but we werent able to join. I heard reinstalling the game would help so I did that but no luck. We have...
  6. trying to connect xbox one x to computer through hdmi not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to connect xbox one x to computer through hdmi not working.: Hi, I'm trying to set up my Xbox One X to display on to my Alienware M17 R3, but when I plug it in to the hdmi ports on both devices nothing happens. help? cc4c557e-faab-42fc-b7fe-5f1da38180c8
  7. im trying to connect my xbox360 to my windows10 pc how do i do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    im trying to connect my xbox360 to my windows10 pc how do i do this: im trying to connect my xbox360 to my windows10 pc how do i do this c752c3a0-e584-49d9-b220-1311da9a0a34
  8. When I try to connect Minecraft PE to my Microsoft Account the game crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I try to connect Minecraft PE to my Microsoft Account the game crashes: Whenever I go on Minecraft Pocket Edition and try to sign in to my Microsoft Account the game shuts down and crashes. My phone then comes up with a message saying "Minecraft PE has stopped...
  9. Cant connect controlls to xbox, tried several

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect controlls to xbox, tried several: Hi! I started my xbox and my controllers blinked in an odd way. I was pushing the connect button on the xbox but nothing happens, I got recommended to try to connect it through cable aswell, it...
  10. I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fathoms_Down [link] [comments]