Trying to create Xbox account.

Discus and support Trying to create Xbox account. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft on mobile and I want to play on servers. So I made a Microsoft account but every time I try to make the Xbox account it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MackenzieKing2, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Trying to create Xbox account.

I just bought Minecraft on mobile and I want to play on servers. So I made a Microsoft account but every time I try to make the Xbox account it says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later" I've waited
    for about an hour now but still nothing working. Im trying to make the account on a Chromebook so im not sure if thats the issue.

:)

MackenzieKing2, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello MackenzieKing2!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Perhaps try another browser other than the one you've been using...

Click on the link below:

SIGN INTO XBOX / Create an Xbox Profile

Sign in using your new Microsoft email and password on the top right corner.

Accept the terms and conditions.

Let us know if it works for you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Julian_ Win User

I'm trying to create an Xbox Live account......

4. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Looking for group posts not working

Try creating a new account on your xbox one and try create a group post if it works let us know as it may be an account associated ptoblem
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Unable to play FIFA 20 online

Did you created an EA Account? If not create it, and then associate your Xbox Account to the EA Account. Then try again if happens again the error.
  6. iXscaped Win User

Xbox 360 live account

You should try creating the Xbox live account on Xbox.com, after its created recover the profile on your 360 console. If you already created an xbox account try signing onto it on xbox.com if you can access your account on the website they they might
    be having Tech issues on Xbox live right now. I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Trying to create Xbox account. - Similar Threads - Trying create account

2. Error 0x80a40008 when trying to create Passkey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80a40008 when trying to create Passkey: I have an Xbox One S and I have never been able to create a passkey. Every time i try to create a passkey, I get error 0x80a40008. I never have issues logging onto my Microsoft account using the...
  3. Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...: I'm on https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/accountcreation It's for creating a new xbox account. It guided me through creating a Microsoft account first, and then brought me to this page to accept the...
  4. I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...: I want to create the account which i want to connect with my microsoft acc. Website just say "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I try every hour but still doesn't work. I...
  5. trying to create an account. apparetly my email is incorect, but it isn't. it is correct and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    trying to create an account. apparetly my email is incorect, but it isn't. it is correct and ...: any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated. a8b58c10-4bda-44d8-a89b-4810ade29be0
  6. I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it ...: I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club to post it, it does not show my club. It only shows the clubs that I have joined. Need help, thank you....
  7. I try to create an account on xbox live and the error what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to create an account on xbox live and the error what do I do?: I try to create an account on xbox live and the error what do I do? 618571ab-502a-42c7-800a-ed604cacb59d
  8. I'm trying to create an Xbox Live account......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to create an Xbox Live account......: How do I create one off of an Xbox 360? Every time I try creating it, this always pops up: "Sorry, that email address can't be used to create a Microsoft account. Use a different domain." When I...
  9. A new xbox account was creating when trying to sign into another xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    A new xbox account was creating when trying to sign into another xbox: i tried to sign into my account on my brothers xbox with my Email address and when it signed me in, a new xbox account was created. Why did this happen and how can I fix it? Edit: This is the...
  10. Redirect loop when trying to create xbox account for a child microsoft.com family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirect loop when trying to create xbox account for a child microsoft.com family member: Initially described this issue in https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/580573D4-237E-467F-B0A7-10FC2A99E668?page=4 and reposting here by request from Misses Quinzel... Hopefully this'll make...