Trying to download a game Xbox PC beta

Discus and support Trying to download a game Xbox PC beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to download and app I get the message that windows 10 has to update. I have done this several times. I update and then I go back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by atfsr0416, May 23, 2020.

1. atfsr0416
    atfsr0416 Guest

Every time I try to download and app I get the message that windows 10 has to update. I have done this several times. I update and then I go back to get an app and get the same message. This is from the XBOX installer. Cannot figure out why this is happening.
    Can't use their service if I can't get an app.

Also, the first time I went into this I WAS able to download Forza Street and it worked fine. Then I started having this problem.

:)

atfsr0416, May 23, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?

Make sure the games you're trying to download are available for the PC through Game Pass and/or Play Anywhere. Not all of the same games will work on both.

Also try downloading through Xbox (beta) app. If you haven't downloaded it, you can download it at https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Try to reset the app, by going to the settings, and after go apps. Reboot the pc after.
  6. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Trying to download a game Xbox PC beta - Similar Threads - Trying download game

2. Trying to download a game from my xbox to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download a game from my xbox to pc: So I'm trying to download Dead by Daylight on my pc. So I go to my library and the game is there and I can download it on my devices but for some reason, it's only letting me download it on my...
  3. I can't download about 75% of the games in game pass on pc. Everytime I try I get this error.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download about 75% of the games in game pass on pc. Everytime I try I get this error.: About 3 days ago I acquired the game pass for pc but since then I have tried to download several games and wasn't able to. For each game I download there are 9 I can't and every time I get the...
  4. Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.: Hi all, I am unable to download a specific game to my Xbox 360 that I've been wanting to play for some time. I own Viva Piñata:TIP digital and in lieu of a PC port, I decided to dust off my 360...
  5. INSTALLATION STOPPED for every game I try to download from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    INSTALLATION STOPPED for every game I try to download from the store: Hi, I have serious problems downloading every game, big or small install, that I try to get. Every game reach a certain percentage and then BOOM. STOP FOREVER. No way to recover them. I tried:...
  6. I downloaded this game xbox game pass I tried to play and is asking me to download the same...

in XboX Insiders
    I downloaded this game xbox game pass I tried to play and is asking me to download the same...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  7. [FIXED!] Games not launching and Error 0x80073cfc when trying to download a new one

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIXED!] Games not launching and Error 0x80073cfc when trying to download a new one: Ok, two problems here, problably conected First one: my games are not launching Whether I try open a game via Xbox Beta, the MS Store or directly, nothing happens The game straight up doesn't...
  8. Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.: For the 4 months I've had my 2 and a half year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, it has not worked on my pc, AT ALL. Every time I try to download an Xbox Game Pass game for PC, it starts to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.: I recently got a 1TB hard rive for my PC because the SSD in my computer is very small. However when trying to download anything from the game pass app I get "Error Code: 0x80073d13". All the info...