Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order

Discus and support Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to download Jedi Fallen Order while it is still on sale for Gold users. The support website claims there is no issue downloading content... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slugsmith1, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:53 AM.

1. Slugsmith1
    Slugsmith1 Guest

I am trying to download Jedi Fallen Order while it is still on sale for Gold users. The support website claims there is no issue downloading content when there is. The sale for the game ends in 6 hours. It is 12:30 am currently. I would like to be able
    to pay the sale price without having to stay up all night checking if the error has been fixed. How can I buy Jedi Fallen Order for the sale price? The error code is 0x80131500. Any live agent support will not connect for me. Would appreciate some help on
    this.

:)

2. CrazY1985 Win User

Is the error popping up on buying or on downloading the game?
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

There was a service alert earlier so it could of been that but now it's resolved am sure you can try it again.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

BL3 and Jedi: Fallen Order, Jedi moreso.
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Star Wars

The Last Jedi?

I pre order Jedi Fallen Order! Can't wait.
  6. Yombi Win User

The end of a Saga. STARWARS

I recently finished the Jedi: Fallen Order and i downloaded the BF 1-2 soo i try to get as many achivement as i can.
Thema:

1. Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order - Similar Threads - Trying download Jedi

2. Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V: Hello Microsoft or anybody in the tech field, I am having an issue with trying to get a game to download. First off, the game is paid for already and in the order section under my account. The...
  3. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...: I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up...
  4. i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i'm at work and trying to download Modern Warfare Warzone on my home xbox one x so it's...: Can someone please help with how i can do this. I've been searching on the xbox app and xbox.com for ways to do this and can't find anything. The website is anything but helpful. Hoping a real...
  5. Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.: For the 4 months I've had my 2 and a half year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, it has not worked on my pc, AT ALL. Every time I try to download an Xbox Game Pass game for PC, it starts to...
  6. Gtav error downloading and tried customer services but still won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gtav error downloading and tried customer services but still won’t download: I bought gta v in january it will not download comes up with error message i have spoken to customer services twice they run through on what tondo to rectify the problem nothing works so i...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Download Issues When Trying to Install Games on an External Hard Drive.: I recently got a 1TB hard rive for my PC because the SSD in my computer is very small. However when trying to download anything from the game pass app I get "Error Code: 0x80073d13". All the info...
  9. Xbox 360 downloads borked, i've tried just about everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 downloads borked, i've tried just about everything: Hi all, i'm trying to download a few games from xbox live however i've come into a bit of an issue. the downloads fail at around 44%, jump from 0% to 44% a few times and then just straight up...
  10. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...