Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban

Discus and support Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I woke up this morning to an email saying my sons account had been comm banned for 24 hours. I'm not trying to get it overturned or reduced. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xDOMINANTGENEx, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban

Hello,

I woke up this morning to an email saying my sons account had been comm banned for 24 hours. I'm not trying to get it overturned or reduced. I am just trying to figure out why it was suspended. Is there any way to get that information? If my son said
    something improper I'd like to know about it.

Thank you.

:)

xDOMINANTGENEx, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Xbox enforcement team , REALLY

Lets say it was the OP's custom profile pic that got him/her a 24 hour ban. Enforcement not being specific as to what warranted the 24 hour ban means that the OP is guaranteed to be banned again, unless he/she can figure it out all on there own.

Point is, enforcement should be very specific as to why this or that ban and STOP hanging people without showing the individual the specific evidence that warrented the ban.

We have all read in these very forums where a simple coms ban can lead to a console ban, so if it was a game pic that this OP a 24 hour ban, wouldn't it be disingenious of enforcement NOT to have said. "It was your gamer pic that you banned."??

ElectroFlying, Jul 12, 2018
  3. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Suspended for uploading a gamer picture?!

a 24 hour ban cannot be appealed and microsoft never give out warning s before a ban, a 24 hour ban is the smallest ban they can hand out.

DAZZA 433, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 12, 2018
  5. I've checked there. Apparently I cant find out what he said because it's only a 24 hour suspension. I have only found list of possible things him or his teammates may have done or said.

6. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    GustavoRS14, Jul 12, 2018
  7. I've already went there. It's not telling me what he did. Just lists things he may have done. Not specifically what he did or said, which is what I want to know. If he said something really bad or his teammates said something bad. I need to know so i can
    discipline or remove his friend from his friends list.

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That is the only information the enforcement team will give. They do no give specifics.

Smwutches, Jul 12, 2018
  9. That's lame. No info provided other than the 50 possible things him or his teammate may have possibly done?

Thank you for the help guys. I hope he doesn't get suspended again.

xDOMINANTGENEx, Nov 2, 2018
  10. GustavoRS14 Win User

11. xDOMINANTGENEx Win User

For information about his suspension, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    I've checked there. Apparently I cant find out what he said because it's only a 24 hour suspension. I have only found list of possible things him or his teammates may have done or said.
  12. Smwutches Win User

13. xDOMINANTGENEx Win User

That is the only information the enforcement team will give. They do no give specifics.
    That's lame. No info provided other than the 50 possible things him or his teammate may have possibly done?

Thank you for the help guys. I hope he doesn't get suspended again.
  14. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Trying to figure out why my son got a 24 hour ban - Similar Threads - Trying figure why

2. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...
  3. Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban 6ish years ago still trying to figure out why?: My user name hamagiclamp was banned 6ish years ago for code of conduct. I was almost never on the only reason i found out was my brother said my bio said "code of conduct" or something so i logged...
  4. Trying to figure out why im not receiving my rewards points at all for purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Trying to figure out why im not receiving my rewards points at all for purchases: Trying to figure out why im not receiving my rewards points at all for purchases ea9e40dc-f294-46ae-bffe-149fa6db87bc
  5. Deposit not correct, trying to figure out why.

in XBoX Rewards
    Deposit not correct, trying to figure out why.: I have been going back and forth with questions and half answers on Twitter and still no real explanation. The deposit today should have been for the full amount of credits not just a partial. Yet...
  6. seen a pubg xbox one x promotion an was trying to figure out how to receive the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    seen a pubg xbox one x promotion an was trying to figure out how to receive the game: i have recently purchased an Xbox one x and see on the Xbox one x store that purchasers of the Xbox one x are eligible to receive a code for player unknowns battlegrounds and was wondering how i...
  7. Your xbox app dont work for so figuring i try this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your xbox app dont work for so figuring i try this: the xbox smartglass will not connect to my xbox what so ever through the internet i have and its xfinity. Nobody from Microsoft support could help so i hope i can see if this works....
  8. trying to figure out gameshare and account security

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to figure out gameshare and account security: Hello there! Hopefully i can explain things well enough without confusing anyone haha, it all started with trying to redo gameshare with a friend who got a new xbox, When he tried signing into my...
  9. Broken power cord, trying to figure out how to get a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken power cord, trying to figure out how to get a new one?: The three prong power cord that plugs into the wall and runs into the power block of the xbox. One of the little gold connectors on the inside of the side that goes into the block is broke....
  10. i'm having trouble trying to figure out how to play the games i'm so fustrated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm having trouble trying to figure out how to play the games i'm so fustrated.: i'm trying to figure out how to play the games, and its hard. 880629f8-7748-462a-93e0-967b608d0556