Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan?

Discus and support Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So, I'm looking for either a clan or a few friends who play MW3. I usually play Sabotage, Team Defender and Team Deathmatch. My KDR I'm not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PikachuTBH, Jan 20, 2014.

1. PikachuTBH
    PikachuTBH Guest

Hey,

So, I'm looking for either a clan or a few friends who play MW3. I usually play Sabotage, Team Defender and Team Deathmatch. My KDR I'm not sure of (but it is close to 1.0). I wouldn't say I'm the best but I'm not terrible ;3 I am a girl, so it'd be good
    if I could find a few more girl gamers to play and talk with, but I don't really mind if you are male or female.

So yea, add me maybe?

xXxFallenSouls

:)

PikachuTBH, Jan 20, 2014
  2. DarrenLoy
    DarrenLoy Guest
    can't find a game on xbox live

trying to play mw3, cant find a game?

DarrenLoy, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Being good with a shotgun...

Is a wireless connection on MW3 better than a wired? I've got a few friends I play with who switched to wireless and from what I hear it can be far superior.

FinalEclipse88, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan?

Well I play hardcore kill confirmed and I'm a girl

CRAZEDALLASFAN, Jan 23, 2014
  5. CRAZEDALLASFAN Win User

Well I play hardcore kill confirmed and I'm a girl
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Being good with a shotgun...

[quote user="FinalEclipse88"]

Is a wireless connection on MW3 better than a wired? I've got a few friends I play with who switched to wireless and from what I hear it can be far superior.

[/quote]Only if they are streaming pron on the laptop while they are playing MW3 on the Bawx.
  7. FinalEclipse88 Win User

Being good with a shotgun...

8. iStealYourKids Win User

WTF??!!

Modern Warfare 3 has very very few mods because of Infinityward and Sledgehammer using the Ban Hammer on everyone. I had a friend who tryed to mod it and he got himself banned off MW3 permanently. So mods like this are a very rare sight.
  9. Gary Killer15 Win User

Annoying "Beacons"

Yeah, I had to tell a few friends to turn it off. Every time you get loaded, that annoying message appears, "so and so wants friends to play MW3".
Thema:

1. Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan? - Similar Threads - Trying find few

2. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  3. Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?: This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account again, I don't mind going back to 360 to do it...
  4. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  5. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...: Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to this? Finger mobility not an issue, just can't...
  6. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  7. I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...: I couldn't find any device here in the list? Choose where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a...
  8. Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.: Hey, so as you've read in the title, my problem is that the Xbox app says Server connection: Blocked under the network test thingy. Here's a list of what I've tried so far: -Reinstalling Windows...
  9. I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times: I want this problem fixed. I paid for the service. It takes my points but does not download the the puzzles. 5a92da18-5a15-4335-aaed-dae88e7a9111
  10. trying to find out why im banned from messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find out why im banned from messaging: As the title says, for some reason my Xbox1 won't let me send any messages. I checked the enforcement page and it says my account is perfect. I spoke to an ambassador about this and he said my...