Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan?

Discus and support Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So, I'm looking for either a clan or a few friends who play MW3. I usually play Sabotage, Team Defender and Team Deathmatch. My KDR I'm not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PikachuTBH, Jan 20, 2014.

1. PikachuTBH
    PikachuTBH Guest

Hey,

So, I'm looking for either a clan or a few friends who play MW3. I usually play Sabotage, Team Defender and Team Deathmatch. My KDR I'm not sure of (but it is close to 1.0). I wouldn't say I'm the best but I'm not terrible ;3 I am a girl, so it'd be good
    if I could find a few more girl gamers to play and talk with, but I don't really mind if you are male or female.

So yea, add me maybe?

xXxFallenSouls

:)

PikachuTBH, Jan 20, 2014
  2. DarrenLoy
    DarrenLoy Guest
    can't find a game on xbox live

trying to play mw3, cant find a game?

DarrenLoy, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Being good with a shotgun...

Is a wireless connection on MW3 better than a wired? I've got a few friends I play with who switched to wireless and from what I hear it can be far superior.

FinalEclipse88, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan?

Well I play hardcore kill confirmed and I'm a girl

CRAZEDALLASFAN, Jan 23, 2014
  5. CRAZEDALLASFAN Win User

Well I play hardcore kill confirmed and I'm a girl
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Being good with a shotgun...

[quote user="FinalEclipse88"]

Is a wireless connection on MW3 better than a wired? I've got a few friends I play with who switched to wireless and from what I hear it can be far superior.

[/quote]Only if they are streaming pron on the laptop while they are playing MW3 on the Bawx.
  7. FinalEclipse88 Win User

Being good with a shotgun...

8. iStealYourKids Win User

WTF??!!

Modern Warfare 3 has very very few mods because of Infinityward and Sledgehammer using the Ban Hammer on everyone. I had a friend who tryed to mod it and he got himself banned off MW3 permanently. So mods like this are a very rare sight.
  9. Gary Killer15 Win User

Annoying "Beacons"

Yeah, I had to tell a few friends to turn it off. Every time you get loaded, that annoying message appears, "so and so wants friends to play MW3".
Thema:

1. Trying to find a few friends who play MW3 or a Clan? - Similar Threads - Trying find few

2. I HAVE A XBOX LIVE ONLINE ACCOUNT BUT WHATEVER I TRY I CANNOT FIND MY MESSAGES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE A XBOX LIVE ONLINE ACCOUNT BUT WHATEVER I TRY I CANNOT FIND MY MESSAGES: I HAVE A XBOX LIVE ONLINE ACCOUNT BUT WHATEVER I TRY I CANNOT FIND MY MESSAGES e9bda1f3-a668-452d-a2df-f4018ddacf5c
  3. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  4. trying to find a fraudulent charge on my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    trying to find a fraudulent charge on my card: ok so last night 6/4/20 at 620 pm a charge was made on my wifes debit card for Microsoft XBOX for 49.99.. she was sitting next to me and of coarse wanted to know what i purchased but i had not...
  5. Teredo unable to qualify although I tried everything I could find online

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify although I tried everything I could find online: Problem occured more than a month ago where I couldn't connect to any Xbox Live service, including Forza Horizon 4 online session. I tried some fixes and they worked, at least for a short while....
  6. Trying to find old email for old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find old email for old account: So im trying to find my email from my old gamer tag which is piggybutt123456 but I cant seem to find any way to recover it I have tried almost everything and idk what to do....
  7. Why is this gamertag not allowed? [Edit: Trying to find how to get to support rn]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this gamertag not allowed? [Edit: Trying to find how to get to support rn]: I am trying to change my gamertag to "", which I use everywhere. I made it up completely OG a while ago, so I am not sure what is happening. Did someone take it already? (I might have accidentally...
  8. Trying to find a User's Xbox account name using their MSA id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find a User's Xbox account name using their MSA id: Hello! To summarize, I'm trying to find a user's Xbox account (I'm really only after the Username) using their MSA id. Is there anywhere I could use a reverse lookup to find them? Or at the very...
  9. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  10. Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?: This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account again, I don't mind going back to 360 to do it...