Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

Discus and support Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by debrrose, Jun 25, 2019.

1. debrrose
    debrrose Guest

Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller??

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Finger mobility not an issue, just can't have hands together in front.

:)

debrrose, Jun 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller??

Unless you have already considered the adaptive controller I don't know any example of such a controller in the xbox family. You can always make a suggestion at the feedback page: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  3. CourtDesigns Win User

4. JoshGordash Win User

MS... please include an emulator for the 360 OS so we can play our old games

@Mayhem. It had a separate board. It wasnt running LIKE a wii. While like that it WAS a wii. Heating and size issues are already issues with xbone this would only be detrimental to the issues at hand
  5. Baihu1983 Win User

Thats it?

To be honest i think if MS force Kinect on people that will just put people off. Too many simply don't want motion control.

IMO MS would be better off keeping it separate for those that want motion games and maybe at most have voice and hand gestures built into the console.

The motion craze has died down and i don't see it being like it was for the Wii again.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

New Handheld Console by...

Lmfao.

That thing looks like an iPad with two wii controllers attached to it xD
Thema:

1. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment... - Similar Threads - Trying find separated

2. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  3. I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...: I couldn't find any device here in the list? Choose where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a...
  4. Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.: Hey, so as you've read in the title, my problem is that the Xbox app says Server connection: Blocked under the network test thingy. Here's a list of what I've tried so far: -Reinstalling Windows...
  5. I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times: I want this problem fixed. I paid for the service. It takes my points but does not download the the puzzles. 5a92da18-5a15-4335-aaed-dae88e7a9111
  6. trying to find out why im banned from messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find out why im banned from messaging: As the title says, for some reason my Xbox1 won't let me send any messages. I checked the enforcement page and it says my account is perfect. I spoke to an ambassador about this and he said my...
  7. Gamertag is taken. Please try another. But cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is taken. Please try another. But cant find it anywhere: Ive tried it for multiple tags and cant find the users anywhere zune, xbox etc. And support is useless and literally stated they use the xbox website to check, which if I wanted to do that Id ask...
  8. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...
  9. trying to find a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find a solution: I renewed my gold for one year , i did make a mistake and used mij hotmail account instead of my outlook account . Now i need to fix this but i dont know how ..... who can help me ??...
  10. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?: My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670