Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

Discus and support Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AccusedCougar8, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My old account was MR 1243, that I can see on my one account
    as a friend. My issue is that I'm trying to get into that MR 1243 account but don't know how to get that email. Then the second issue is am I able to transfer Xbox live accounts without changing Microsoft account. In case it's another family
    members email I want to get the Xbox live account but don't want their Microsoft account.

:)

AccusedCougar8, Jun 17, 2019
  2. AccusedCougar8 Win User

Support actually helped me get my old account back. they just need to ask some questions, i ended up getting my account back using the phone number it is linked to.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

I have an old xbox account which I had when I was younger and am in pretty much the same boat as you as I want too get it back but don't remember the email address which I used too create it.
  4. orik0n74 Win User

trying to use my current email for my old account

Agree, never use the Alias tool, it causes nothing but trouble.
  5. fredgiblet Win User

Adding alias on account.live.com? Don't. If you want to change the e-mail address the account uses go to Settings -> Account -> Account Security and use the Change Microsoft Account option on the console. You'll need to re-register the e-mail as a Microsoft
    Account at signup.live.com, but don't sign into it on xbox.com until after you've done the switch on the console.

You may have to wait for 30 days before you can reregister it as a MSA.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Thema:

1. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email - Similar Threads - Trying find old

2. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  3. Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?: This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account again, I don't mind going back to 360 to do it...
  4. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  5. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...: Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to this? Finger mobility not an issue, just can't...
  6. I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...: I couldn't find any device here in the list? Choose where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a...
  7. Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.: Hey, so as you've read in the title, my problem is that the Xbox app says Server connection: Blocked under the network test thingy. Here's a list of what I've tried so far: -Reinstalling Windows...
  8. I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times: I want this problem fixed. I paid for the service. It takes my points but does not download the the puzzles. 5a92da18-5a15-4335-aaed-dae88e7a9111
  9. trying to find out why im banned from messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find out why im banned from messaging: As the title says, for some reason my Xbox1 won't let me send any messages. I checked the enforcement page and it says my account is perfect. I spoke to an ambassador about this and he said my...
  10. Trying to find a way to get a very old account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find a way to get a very old account back.: When Xbox 360 first came out I made a profile under Sangheili0158. I am trying to find a way to get it back. But it has been years so I can't remember the email or password. I just wanna find my...