Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

Discus and support Trying to find out why my son's account got banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks, 05340356-5888-400e-a05f-f88e75b60670 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoloStarling375, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

My son's account got banned for 15 days, and I'm trying to find out why? How do i get that information? Thanks,

:)

SoloStarling375, Jul 20, 2017
  2. Austino098
    Austino098 Guest
    Suspension

I'm trying to find out why my son's account for Call of Duty MW3 was locked out and his score reset to zero.

Austino098, Jul 20, 2017
  3. TypicPenny54
    TypicPenny54 Guest
    Suspended license

My son's xbox live account was suspended, his gamer tag is PURExFUZ1ON. I want to find out why he was suspended so I can discipline if needed. I can't seem to find out from anybody why his specific account was suspended.

TypicPenny54, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

All details related to suspensions are found by logging on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

From there, you can check the account's enforcement history, submit a case review as your appeal (if eligible), and learn more about the suspension policies by Xbox Enforcement.

Internet Expert, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

Trying to find out why my son's account got banned?

1. Trying to find out why my son's account got banned? - Similar Threads - Trying find why

2. I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...: I couldn't find any device here in the list? Choose where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a...
  3. Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.: Hey, so as you've read in the title, my problem is that the Xbox app says Server connection: Blocked under the network test thingy. Here's a list of what I've tried so far: -Reinstalling Windows...
  4. I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times: I want this problem fixed. I paid for the service. It takes my points but does not download the the puzzles. 5a92da18-5a15-4335-aaed-dae88e7a9111
  5. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up: i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag ETERNALS1REN but it wont show up if anybody knows...
  6. trying to find out why im banned from messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find out why im banned from messaging: As the title says, for some reason my Xbox1 won't let me send any messages. I checked the enforcement page and it says my account is perfect. I spoke to an ambassador about this and he said my...
  7. Gamertag is taken. Please try another. But cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is taken. Please try another. But cant find it anywhere: Ive tried it for multiple tags and cant find the users anywhere zune, xbox etc. And support is useless and literally stated they use the xbox website to check, which if I wanted to do that Id ask...
  8. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...
  9. trying to find a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find a solution: I renewed my gold for one year , i did make a mistake and used mij hotmail account instead of my outlook account . Now i need to fix this but i dont know how ..... who can help me ??...
  10. Trying to find a longer cord for the plug and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find a longer cord for the plug and play kit.: I am trying to find a longer cord for my plug and play kit and I am a little unsure about third party companies. Is there a way to order a custom length plug and play cord from Xbox?? If not then...