Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?

Discus and support Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MMeRCuRy, Oct 26, 2019.

1. MMeRCuRy
    MMeRCuRy Guest

This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account again, I don't mind going back to 360 to do it but last time I checked it wasn't still on my list of gamerpics
    to use on there.

Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from? [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated how I can use it again was my fav gamerpic.

:)

MMeRCuRy, Oct 26, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Do you still have that picture on your Xbox 360?

You might be able to sign in on http://www.gamer-pics.wrecord.com/ and try to find the pack it belongs to with their database.

However, be aware that some content packs are delisted and removed due to licensing contracts running out, and you might not get the picture back.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

4. Terror Habanero Win User

Try out the Google image backwards search.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gamer Picture

Hey folks,

What gamerpic pack did you download? What was it called exactly?

I am having a hard time finding this particular picture.

Let us know, and we can get an investigation going to get this resolved.
  6. Rageaholic Mage Win User

trying to find a picture pack?

if you look at the video with the pic you'll see the pic is too clear the be a pic taken from a Kinect or vision cam
Thema:

1. Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from? - Similar Threads - Trying find Picture

2. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  3. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  4. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...: Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to this? Finger mobility not an issue, just can't...
  5. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  6. I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a xbox game pass but unable to find my device when trying to install game, while it...: I couldn't find any device here in the list? Choose where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a...
  7. Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server connection: Blocked, tried everything I could find.: Hey, so as you've read in the title, my problem is that the Xbox app says Server connection: Blocked under the network test thingy. Here's a list of what I've tried so far: -Reinstalling Windows...
  8. I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for primium. I now find that the puzzles will not download. I have tried 5 times: I want this problem fixed. I paid for the service. It takes my points but does not download the the puzzles. 5a92da18-5a15-4335-aaed-dae88e7a9111
  9. trying to find out why im banned from messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find out why im banned from messaging: As the title says, for some reason my Xbox1 won't let me send any messages. I checked the enforcement page and it says my account is perfect. I spoke to an ambassador about this and he said my...
  10. Gamertag is taken. Please try another. But cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is taken. Please try another. But cant find it anywhere: Ive tried it for multiple tags and cant find the users anywhere zune, xbox etc. And support is useless and literally stated they use the xbox website to check, which if I wanted to do that Id ask...