Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from?

Discus and support Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MMeRCuRy, Oct 26, 2019.

1. MMeRCuRy
    MMeRCuRy Guest

This is my old gamerpic and I have no idea what picture pack it was from, I would like to reuse it but don't know how to get it on my main account again, I don't mind going back to 360 to do it but last time I checked it wasn't still on my list of gamerpics
    to use on there.

Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from? [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated how I can use it again was my fav gamerpic.

:)

MMeRCuRy, Oct 26, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Do you still have that picture on your Xbox 360?

You might be able to sign in on http://www.gamer-pics.wrecord.com/ and try to find the pack it belongs to with their database.

However, be aware that some content packs are delisted and removed due to licensing contracts running out, and you might not get the picture back.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

4. Terror Habanero Win User

Try out the Google image backwards search.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Gamer Picture

Hey folks,

What gamerpic pack did you download? What was it called exactly?

I am having a hard time finding this particular picture.

Let us know, and we can get an investigation going to get this resolved.
  6. Rageaholic Mage Win User

trying to find a picture pack?

if you look at the video with the pic you'll see the pic is too clear the be a pic taken from a Kinect or vision cam
Thema:

1. Trying to find what Picture Pack this 360 Gamerpic is from? - Similar Threads - Trying find Picture

2. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  3. trying to find a fraudulent charge on my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    trying to find a fraudulent charge on my card: ok so last night 6/4/20 at 620 pm a charge was made on my wifes debit card for Microsoft XBOX for 49.99.. she was sitting next to me and of coarse wanted to know what i purchased but i had not...
  4. Teredo unable to qualify although I tried everything I could find online

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify although I tried everything I could find online: Problem occured more than a month ago where I couldn't connect to any Xbox Live service, including Forza Horizon 4 online session. I tried some fixes and they worked, at least for a short while....
  5. Trying to find old email for old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find old email for old account: So im trying to find my email from my old gamer tag which is piggybutt123456 but I cant seem to find any way to recover it I have tried almost everything and idk what to do....
  6. Why is this gamertag not allowed? [Edit: Trying to find how to get to support rn]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this gamertag not allowed? [Edit: Trying to find how to get to support rn]: I am trying to change my gamertag to "", which I use everywhere. I made it up completely OG a while ago, so I am not sure what is happening. Did someone take it already? (I might have accidentally...
  7. Trying to find a User's Xbox account name using their MSA id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find a User's Xbox account name using their MSA id: Hello! To summarize, I'm trying to find a user's Xbox account (I'm really only after the Username) using their MSA id. Is there anywhere I could use a reverse lookup to find them? Or at the very...
  8. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  9. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  10. Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment...: Trying to find a separated-hands controller for Xbox (similar to wii) maybe an attachment to adaptive controller?? Has anyone found a solution to this? Finger mobility not an issue, just can't...