Trying to fix picture size on my xbox

Discus and support Trying to fix picture size on my xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been trying to troubleshoot my TV because the screen Is too zoomed. I've changed the aspect ratio in the TV settings and it's the same outcome. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JacobGgamer, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Trying to fix picture size on my xbox

I've been trying to troubleshoot my TV because the screen Is too zoomed. I've changed the aspect ratio in the TV settings and it's the same outcome. I was wondering if anyone knows how to change picture size on an Xbox or if anyone knows a way I could fix this issue. thanks in advance

submitted by /u/JacobGgamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/JacobGgamer, Jan 13, 2022
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Updating profile pic on Mixer

Check the size of thw picture not all picture sizes works you jave to keep trying until you got the right one.
  3. quadtek Win User

problem with picture size using the Xbox one

I have tried changing the picture size on the dish remote, but it did not solve the problem.

Without the Xbox in the system the TV works, I get the correct picture size with dish and DVD's.

With the xbox connected I cannot get the correct picture size when watching TV, when I get a full picture on the screen it is over scanned.

Then when I switch to the Xbox I need to make the picture size smaller so I can see all the graphics on the xbox.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Screen Run Off

5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox One Custom Gamerpicture Not Uploading

Are you getting any specific errors when trying to upload the picture? And is the image size 1920x1080?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Problem when uploading a custom gamerpic

It could just be taking a while to update or the picture might be the right size.

It's also possible it's not been approved to be used as a gamerpic.

Try & upload another picture
Thema:

Trying to fix picture size on my xbox

1. Trying to fix picture size on my xbox - Similar Threads - Trying fix picture

2. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  3. Can't log in to my Xbox account on the PC app. Tried every fix I could find so far

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to my Xbox account on the PC app. Tried every fix I could find so far: Hello, I am at my wits end trying to simply login to my Xbox account on the pc app for the new Forza game with no avail. The issue is on the Xbox app, when I press sign in the little sign in...
  4. How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...: I'm trying to record gameplay using the Windows Gamebar, but it won't let me and says "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips", which I don't understand. My PC...
  5. Omega updates missing. Tried several fixes, nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Omega updates missing. Tried several fixes, nothing works: I’m on omega ring and can’t get, at least, the last 2 updates. Is this region lock or? Tried uninstalling the app, full power cycle, etc but nothing shows up. Not on the insiders app nor the...
  6. I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck: I'm trying to download Omno on Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this install error: 0x00000001 I have gone to the xbox support website and I found this forum: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001...
  7. Error code 0x82323023 fix try it

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x82323023 fix try it: Step one press guide button Step two choose settings Step three click on preferences then capture and share Step four go to game clip resolution and change it to 4K. It worked for me since my TV...
  8. Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of: The game froze at one point while playing and I had to manually exit. I was worried the autosave would corrupt, but no biggie I have plenty of save files. Well it will not let me load. Freezes...
  9. Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...: Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here'' option doesn't work and I can't change the email. 74a22cd1-9f6e-4ccd-a2cc-0727c06f941a
  10. Problem when trying to use 4k. Weird fix

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when trying to use 4k. Weird fix: So this might sound weird. And I'll try and explain it correctly I've had my xbox series x for a couple months with no problems at all. About 3 or so days ago I get on and it looks bad, so I...