Trying to get a call back for a repair

Discus and support Trying to get a call back for a repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox Series X keeps over heating and turning off. Ive tried everything I’ve also been trying to submit the online form however, it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeorginaPowell, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Trying to get a call back for a repair

Hello,

My Xbox Series X keeps over heating and turning off. Ive tried everything I’ve also been trying to submit the online form however, it just says ‘something went wrong’ try again. Ive tried to fill in my details for a call back and again the same message appears. I am out of options. Can anyone help?

:)

GeorginaPowell, Nov 10, 2021
  2. GeorginaPowell Win User

Thank you for replying.

I feel like a fool - just tried on Google chrome and I’ve managed to do it! I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before.

Thank you for replying and giving advise

Georgina
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Excellent game on! Do not worry this things tend to happen!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Georgina welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried using a different browser to submit the ticket?
  5. GrinningROO Win User

UNSUCCESSFUL XBOX SUPPORT CONTACT

Hi there's something you could try instead of trying for the call back go to the virtual agent chat type human agent should give you 3 options 1 ask community 2 request call back 3 ask a gamer.

I picked ask a gamer and got some help and a link to start a service/repair

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

Here's the link it may help hope you get the issues fixed
  6. JohnBBeta Win User

Faulty controller - need to return for replacement.

Repair site didn't work - got an error when I clicked it - will try again and call again tomorrow…. Presumably I will be able to just send it back and get a replacement sent out?
Thema:

1. Trying to get a call back for a repair - Similar Threads - Trying call repair

2. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  3. Xbox Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is not appearing as 'owned' and is trying to get me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is not appearing as 'owned' and is trying to get me to...: Hello, I am currently facing problems in regards to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. A few months ago, I had been playing Call of Duty: Warzone and decided to buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to go...
  4. Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.: SO this has been going on for a while now When ever I try to launch cold war it says that the games currupted and that I need to uninstall it then reinstall I have done that at lest a dozen times...
  5. I am Trying to refund Call of Duty Cold War because it just shuts down the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am Trying to refund Call of Duty Cold War because it just shuts down the xbox: So This was starting to happen Recently but everytime I boot up Call of Duty Cold War it goes fine but then minutes later my xbox freazes then it shuts off on its own like [mod removed] how am I...
  6. Have 2 Authorizing charges for Xbox Series X Have tried calling microsoft and everything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have 2 Authorizing charges for Xbox Series X Have tried calling microsoft and everything: I ordered a Series X on november 28th. I ordered it with my debit card. I have been charged twice for it. Both charges show pending atm but the second charge even know its pending still takes the...
  7. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends a782aaee-8568-4b2d-96db-59c393e92c05
  8. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me with this it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment" d22e229a-ce7b-4ad8-aad0-df0f9c324c29
  9. Any having this problems trying to request a call back from mircosoft

in XboX Insiders
    Any having this problems trying to request a call back from mircosoft: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  10. I git scamed i bought call of dirty black ops 2 and i tryed play it it said that i did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I git scamed i bought call of dirty black ops 2 and i tryed play it it said that i did not...: I just boght black ops 2 with my 50 dollers that i worked hard for i want my money back please and thank you 4a2d8cfa-d26e-419a-853b-7753983261cd