Trying to get a hold of a previously taken GT

Discus and support Trying to get a hold of a previously taken GT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I'm currently trying to find a solution so I can have my gamer tag changed to one that somebody has previously used but is now not being used by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iamthesucc, Aug 24, 2019.

1. iamthesucc
    iamthesucc Guest

So I'm currently trying to find a solution so I can have my gamer tag changed to one that somebody has previously used but is now not being used by anyone. I have this same username across all of my other social and gaming platforms (twitter, psn, battlenet,
    steam, etc...) but every time I have tried to grab the GT it says someone else is using it. I think I should be able to have access to that name 1) because no one else is using it, 2) I would be paying for it like any xbox GT name change (i would be willing
    to pay extra to get this name) , 3) this is the name I use on all other platforms. Is there any way to directly contact Microsoft about this since their support system is trying to find any way possible to keep me away from talking to a real person.

:)

iamthesucc, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Unfortunately you will have to wait until it is released again. Microsoft can't do anything about it.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Talking to support will not resolve the issue of a gamertag in use. It is in use and nobody can free it from the account it is attached to.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

As long as that gamertag is attached to an active Microsoft account, it will stay unavailable.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

6. Zero420override Win User

Thema:

1. Trying to get a hold of a previously taken GT - Similar Threads - Trying hold previously

2. trying to get into the bleeding edge beta getting this error Code: 0x00000194

in XboX Insiders
    trying to get into the bleeding edge beta getting this error Code: 0x00000194: i've tried WSReset in run commands to reset the windows store i've tried resetting my clock from manual to automatic i've ran a virus scan... what the heck :( submitted by /u/Kannun...
  3. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Emilio_Okami [link] [comments]
  4. Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my complaint is about Forza horizon 4. Every time I try to launch the game it says i...: Renewing game pass for Forza Horizon 4 8e363b37-8da9-4758-9fee-8a918097fe53
  5. An error has occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.: [Mod Removed Profanity]? Microsoft browser cannot work with microsoft sites ??? Funny and sad ... 8df833a7-797e-4c52-8425-c9affc01b60e
  6. Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?: I am trying to update my 360 and keep getting this error code, "4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751". No issues connecting to the internet, via wifi adapter (hard wiring is not an option), it just won't...
  7. Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!: Is there a fix to this? I don't want to restart my Xbox everyday to play any game, and yet, I get the message every few days - wait 10 seconds, or literally restart the console. submitted by...
  8. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  9. Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...: I recently purchesed RDR2 on disc and spent eight hours downloading it, after finally getting it downloaded i started it only to find that it wouldnt get past the loading screen and when it would...
  10. HOLDING DOWN X,Y, OR A CAUSING XBOX TO TRY AND SHUT DOWN, EXIT TO DASHBOARD OR LAUNCH PREVIEW ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOLDING DOWN X,Y, OR A CAUSING XBOX TO TRY AND SHUT DOWN, EXIT TO DASHBOARD OR LAUNCH PREVIEW ...: I was told this was the only way I could get support because I am in the preview program both my wireless controllers started acting strangely if I hold the x button down hard for a second or 2 it...