Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

Discus and support Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x 196f4d7d-9c22-4e95-a6aa-fb56edb2dcb5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by georgeBriggs1, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x

:)

georgeBriggs1, Dec 20, 2020
  2. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  3. Aryan Kollaram Win User

Audio Issue

My mic doesn't work it show's on my Xbox that the mic is turned of how do I turn it back on
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Digital assistants and cortana

I'm not sure about Cortana working in the UK, but here is a link that shows you how to setup digital assistants and what ones are available.

Xbox one Voice and Digital Assistants

I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now.

Hope that helps.
  5. Don m Win User

Digital assistants and cortana

I'm not sure about Cortana working in the UK, but here is a link that shows you how to setup digital assistants and what ones are available.

Xbox one Voice and Digital Assistants

I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now.

Hope that helps.
    I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now. jeez why o why didn't I buy an echo dot it looks like that is the only option available
  6. CandidDonkey9 Win User

Universal Remote for Xbox One

How do you make it work with it turned off? Can it be through the Xbox passthrough? I've tried turning on the TV and Cable Box with the Xbox off but it just shows a blank screen :/
Thema:

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

1. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a... - Similar Threads - Trying digital assistant

2. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...: I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all troubleshooting nothing looks Microsoft sent me...
  3. Xbox is deleting my digital copies and charging me for them if i try to re download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is deleting my digital copies and charging me for them if i try to re download.: So i dont know why this is happening. I owned a digital copy of call of duty black ops 3 or w.e. one has the big zombie map its like called giant zombie map or something. And also the new modern...
  4. "You already own this" When trying to redeem a digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You already own this" When trying to redeem a digital code: I recently refunded a game a few months back because I was unhappy with it at the time but a few days ago I purchased a digital code for the game whilst away from my console so I could immediately...
  5. Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?: I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on multiple xbox 360 with same luck? Is that...
  6. Error code:0x80072ee2 when I try to start a digital game.

in XboX Insiders
    Error code:0x80072ee2 when I try to start a digital game.: Two weeks ago both of my xboxes gave me this error code when I try to launch any games. It keeps saying check network but when I use my pc or my PlayStation they can run games perfectly fine. I...
  7. Trying to Install Wolfenstein: The New Order Digitally on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Install Wolfenstein: The New Order Digitally on XB1: Ive been trying all day to try and install Wolfenstein The New Order Digitally onto my xbox one, ive done shut downs, reset routers, plugged in through Ethernet. Nothing is working it gets to...
  8. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  9. Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download): I've been trying to play the other modes but the only available game mode is Warzone. When I try to play any other game mode it tells me "Please install [Insert game mode] ". I tried uninstalling...
  10. Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.: Hi all, I am unable to download a specific game to my Xbox 360 that I've been wanting to play for some time. I own Viva Piñata:TIP digital and in lieu of a PC port, I decided to dust off my 360...