trying to get heist completed need one person

Discus and support trying to get heist completed need one person in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for one player to join my team to complete the heist we are tired of getting the randoms that leave or fail on purpose just hit me up if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prez ViolentC, May 7, 2015.

1. trying to get heist completed need one person

looking for one player to join my team to complete the heist we are tired of getting the randoms that leave or fail on purpose just hit me up if interested GT=

:)

Prez ViolentC, May 7, 2015
  2. Comic Capers
    Comic Capers Guest
    GTA online - can only lead Prison Break despite already completing it

So on GTA Online I've begun doing the heists and I have already completed The Fleeca Job twice and completed The Prison Break both as a crew member and as a leader. I got a call from Lester about another job but the call was exactly the same as the
    one I received before I started The Prison Break and now when I got into my heist planning room I only get the option to start The Prison Break again and not the third heist The Humane Labs Raid.

I have just purchased the $240,000 apartment and I haven't yet completed the Humane Labs heist finale as a crew although I have already completed all the setups as a crew member. Do I have to have completed the heist finale as a crew member to gain access to
    leading this heist or is my game glitched?

Comic Capers, May 7, 2015
  3. DG David C
    DG David C Guest
    Heists

Tired of playing with randoms who leave during the middle of the heists. If anyone is interested in doing heists/ daily objectives and trying to get all heist related achievements. add me

gt rooster teeth 6

DG David C, May 7, 2015
  4. LAN MIND Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

Anybody down to help me complete heist missions tonight? I'm hosting heists and need reliable help
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10

Shakey start.

It's a popular game and everyone and their mom are trying to get on to play heists. The game wouldn't let some of my buddies on and eventually kicked me out saying the online servers aren't available.

Good news is if you can complete every heist in succession on hard with nobody dying you get a $10 000 000.00 reward.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Vehicle Purchased Online not in garage and money is gone.

I would say the 'leader' planning the heist will have the option to set the cut that each person will get.
  7. Darth Arbys Win User

Problems With the Heist

So Zone in other words the heists aren't like normal missions which we usually do because if we die we can just respawn, unlike Heist if one person dies or screws up then it's GAME OVER.
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

Today's GTA Content Not in Story Mode.

Maybe it was just meant for the online mode and that's it? Or maybe you need to complete all of the heists missions to open the items for the single player? I don't know, but I did notice while I was playing that as you beat heists you open new items like
    clothes.
Thema:

trying to get heist completed need one person

1. trying to get heist completed need one person - Similar Threads - trying heist completed

2. Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!: Hi, so my Xbox 360 has finally died and is completely unresponsive. I want to buy an Xbox One, but am worried that my game data won't transfer over from my old console. I was speaking with two...
  3. trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox: my grandson Jax Waters forgot his password to enter in and I tried removing everything so he can play his call of duty and add his xbox live under his xbox 360, but when I enter it in I get an...
  4. Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance: I've seen the same thread posted in january but it wasn't answered. I had to upload £10 to my daughter's account to be able to purchase 79p's worth of robux on her PC. now I want to use the rest...
  5. i cant link my xbox to discord and ive tried many times

in XboX Insiders
    i cant link my xbox to discord and ive tried many times: whenever i try the page where im supposed to see the code is blank submitted by /u/pieceofmind2248 [link] [comments]
  6. When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...: My profile wont work on an xbox 360 it just keeps saying that my password didnt work. I also can play xbox 360 games on xbox one that are available on the game pass. Its just my profile that isnt...
  7. Error try again xbox profile picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error try again xbox profile picture: so every tine i try to upload a picture on the Xbox app it keeps on saying error try again i had my Xbox for over a month now i know Covid 19 and everything but i want this problem fixed please...
  8. XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me: Yesterday I started being spammed from Microsoft that they could not charge for XBox Live using an old number... I cancelled it years ago... What gives? I went into my MS account and removed my...
  9. Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.: My Xbox automatic turn off while I try to start the game from cd. Some. Time i can play for sometime but after a while it again same issue. Please advise how to resolve this....
  10. 7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...: Can not play anymore warzone online what's happening? I can play any other games but not warzone 24931140-d1e1-407e-8eca-5b92aa78d073