Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

Discus and support Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Adam_7, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Adam_7
    Adam_7 Guest

Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller packed and sent as soon as I could using the UPS shipping label.
    However now when I try to track it, it says package awaiting collection. However, the controller was sent on the 28th of October and I have the invoice to prove it. I contacted someone from UPS who confirmed my package had been delivered on the 3rd of November.
    to Sellenies. I have since tried to contact Xbox support to find out what is happening and haven't had any responses to my emails I have now been waiting for replies for 10 days.

Please can someone help

Thanks

:)

Adam_7, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no response

Instead of email, contact support directly. You can request a call back or chat with them at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your
    category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually work for me.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox One X hdmi not working and microsoft cant even provide a support number, what a joke

If it's new, can you just return it to the store or did you order from Microsoft online? With high Support requests right now if you bought it from Microsoft's store online, then you might consider getting a repair service request started. Then if Support
    can help you over chat or phone, like MVP Smwutches suggested, then you can cancel the repair request. This way you can at least get some support started since their is a time limit on console warranty.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. jseiler352 Win User

My Xbox Elite Controller and my other controllers are in need of repair

Hello IamAyden

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are trying to get your controllers repaired.

I would recommend that you submit a request for repair. To submit a repair request, visit

Device Service and Repair.

Let us know if this helped!

-
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Controller joystick and button failure

If this happens, try and submit a repair request form in Support at Xbox.com or just get a new controller.
  6. WPAK Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Hi there,

for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information regarding a repair request etc:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced

If you are in doubt then feel free to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat) they can help you determine if the console can be repaired or not and what any costs could be.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no... - Similar Threads - Trying help support

2. I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JackBauerUY [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one S unable to load ANY games! Help! Tried EVERYTHING!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S unable to load ANY games! Help! Tried EVERYTHING!!: Hey there everyone. Hoping and praying someone can help me with this one as my xbox one S is unable to load ANYTHING. Ok so just a couple of background things. First, I suck with computers and...
  4. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

in XboX Insiders
    David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.: I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on minecraft.net it tells me I need to login and...
  5. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  6. Please help tried adding a child account just keeps erroring support wont help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help tried adding a child account just keeps erroring support wont help: Hi, thanks for visiting Xbox Support! I'm Faith F. 19:29 Faith FHello. How are you today? 19:29 MeIm good thanks 19:29 Faith FThat is good. How may I help you? 19:30 Mei keep getting...
  7. First and last name fields grayed out when trying to chat with Xbox support? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    First and last name fields grayed out when trying to chat with Xbox support? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I've been having a problem when trying to chat with an Xbox support member and I can't fill out the name fields that are required. I've seen others complain about this same issue. Is there any...
  8. Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...: I tried to request help from Support but for some reason it won't let me. This xBox account is not mine and I don't know how to remove it from my Microsoft Account and add on MY xbox account. It...
  9. Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...: I tried to request help from Support but for some reason it won't let me. This xBox account is not mine and I don't know how to remove it from my Microsoft Account and add on MY xbox account. It...
  10. The support forums are no help, so I thought I'd try a more direct approach

in XBoX on Consoles
    The support forums are no help, so I thought I'd try a more direct approach: So, firstly, I'd like to ask those who read this thread to watch (and listen) to this. [MEDIA] When playing Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, my Xbox One sounds approximately like this. At about...